Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

^^^^ 1st & 2nd sets sat on shelves for the longest time bruh.

Back then, all skateshops shipped. I think NIKE urged them to do phone orders cause they were losing money.

It wasn't until the Denim's dropped that the hype caught on IMO....

Anyone remember FAIRMAN's? Copped sevreal pieces from them courtesy of BAM !

I agree, 1st set did sit for some time because there was little hype/communication around the SB line. Hype started building because word spread and Nike SB was producing some pretty limited numbers. The skateshop I started going to(and still go to) got their SB account just before the October 2002 release. Became very friendly with the manager who told about some of the Nike SB restrictions. Not so sure set 2 sat on shelves (at least not at the shop I went to). I remember going to the shop a couple of days after them came in and couldn't get any of the colors in my size. Hype took off from there.....denim release was hyped beyond belief.
Denims sat on shelves in the BAY AREA, probably cause spots were slangin em for $250.

I sadly passed several times.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by phillykix

It has nothing to do with laziness......most of you guys live in big market cities and cannot get your hands on em because demand is far greater than supply

Every store that gets these shoes will sell-out within the month, most within the week or even day of release

It doesn't make sense for a store to sell them to "who knows ?" over the phone when they can sell them to customers who will actually go into the store and might give them repeat business or buy something else in addition to the shoes

Is HOH lazy because they wont ship there shoes out.....that situation is even more screwed up and plenty of you guys made big bucks on those shoes. Worst case scenario is you pay a bit above retail

Your missing the point tho... if they do phone orders for one... do them for all. but lets be honest part of it is that they are lazy the other part is that they should save some for walkin customers who MIGHT buy something other than the shoes. To your HOH comment... well they never shipped anything

I agree, shops should be consistent. Look at it this way, shop takes a phone order thinking it's a one off situation. No big deal for them. Person who placed the phone order posts it on here...BAM they get 30 calls in 10 minutes and realize it's more of a hassle for them. Shops know these are going to sell out fast. Why deal with the hassle of phone orders?
I might be showing my age here, but who remembers when new SB were released each quarter and were not sold on the web or via phone?
I agree that shops should be consistent, Barry's explanation makes a lot of sense

Kinda bummed I bit on the sz 9 for $169.99 from Okas (I wear 10) since I found my sz 10 for cheaper but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get rid ofthem at that price

^^^^ 1st & 2nd sets sat on shelves for the longest time bruh.

Back then, all skateshops shipped. I think NIKE urged them to do phone orders cause they were losing money.

It wasn't until the Denim's dropped that the hype caught on IMO....

Anyone remember FAIRMAN's? Copped sevreal pieces from them courtesy of BAM !

I agree, 1st set did sit for some time because there was little hype/communication around the SB line. Hype started building because word spread and Nike SB was producing some pretty limited numbers. The skateshop I started going to(and still go to) got their SB account just before the October 2002 release. Became very friendly with the manager who told about some of the Nike SB restrictions. Not so sure set 2 sat on shelves (at least not at the shop I went to). I remember going to the shop a couple of days after them came in and couldn't get any of the colors in my size. Hype took off from there.....denim release was hyped beyond belief.
Denims sat on shelves in the BAY AREA, probably cause spots were slangin em for $250.

I sadly passed several times.

$250? Crazy. Price jacking didn't start around my way until the Heineken release....Shop went from MSRP to $170 in a blink of the eye. Denims sold quickhere. If I remember correctly, my shop sold them for $70....Sadly I passed too. Couldn't get into the denim back than. I remember going to look at them andthe manager of my shop saying" You are not going to buy them?????" "Are you crazy?"

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Was Able To Swoop Up My Size 10's This Afternoon On My Lunch...... The 10.5 I Had Is Now SOLD..... Just The Size 12 Is Still Available
nerd.gif

*Crappy Phone Pic I Took On Break.... I'll Take Some Detailed Pics When I Get Home
pimp.gif
Had to quote for emphasis, this is the best pic I have seen of them.

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Just copped mine from San Francisco.
Be on the look out they're out there.
For the Boston crowd Laced and Concepts are saying next week.
Don't know if I believe that.
Good luck to all.
So you come in here just letting us know you copped a pair and not help out the community ? Thats preety shady man

Hope I can get a pair for cheaper than 160. Lmao at the dude asking 300 in the buy/sell forum. Sneakers haven't even fully dropped and he's o.d'inglike that.

Damn 90 to 200...
smh.gif
not cool...used o cop all my sb's thru phone order and online...only ones I ever copped in store were fog hi's....last purchasefrom Blades before they lost their damn mind

nocturnal skateshop in philly got them today they charged 150 ... i got there at 4 and they only had a sz 10 so i scooped it up on impulse ... hopefully myother store gets them also

So Guys unlike other people i like to help out the community whenever i can , so for Bay Area heads not in the SF Area and that dont want to deal with thetraffic :

NC Board Shop - In Los Gatos Has the Gucci dunk i know forsure they have a 7x1 , 8.5x1 , 9x1 , 9.5X2 , 10x2 , 11x2 and thats it .

Only problem is No Phone Orders and theyre charging 150 but i copped my pairs so go get em Bay Area heads !

From what i know FTC Sac does not have them yet for whatever reason so theres still hope for ppl in Sac.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

So Guys unlike other people i like to help out the community whenever i can , so for Bay Area heads not in the SF Area and that dont want to deal with the traffic :

NC Board Shop - In Los Gatos Has the Gucci dunk i know forsure they have a 7x1 , 8.5x1 , 9x1 , 9.5X2 , 10x2 , 11x2 and thats it .

Only problem is No Phone Orders and theyre charging 150 but i copped my pairs so go get em Bay Area heads !

GRAPE ARTISTS...

The drive to Skateworks was well worth it. Saved my self over $100....

Originally Posted by Rick2345

So Guys unlike other people i like to help out the community whenever i can , so for Bay Area heads not in the SF Area and that dont want to deal with the traffic :

GRAPE ARTISTS...

The drive to Skateworks was well worth it. Saved my self over $100....

Which SkateWorks cause milpitas location didnt have any in when i went

^^ RWC...

Dont put any more spots on blast until I get my PAIRS.

Tank .... im still on the hunt homie.

From what I found:

FTC SAC:
Nike SB DUNK HIGH GUCCI and HUF BLAZERS
Both of these shoes will be releasing this Saturday November 14th at 11AM.
Nike SB Gucci Dunk: $140.00
Nike SB Huf Blazer: $110.00

Glad there are still NTers trying to help each other out, sucks that these stores are raising the prices/taking phone orders for only a select few..

Originally Posted by daffy 016

nocturnal skateshop in philly got them today they charged 150 ... i got there at 4 and they only had a sz 10 so i scooped it up on impulse ... hopefully my other store gets them also
daffy, what sz do you need.
I'd be willing to trade my sz 9 for you 10 when it comes in the mail.....ordered today from okas

Back
Top Bottom