Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by Technique 317

escapist skate shop got these for $120 I believe, 95% sure they do phone orders

Just called...he said no phone orders.

you have to shoot them an email, and they'll let you paypal them and submit the order that way....said he already has 20 emails though and most pairs areaccounted for. I was too lazy to be bothered with this

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

escapist skate shop got these for $120 I believe, 95% sure they do phone orders

Just called...he said no phone orders.

you have to shoot them an email, and they'll let you paypal them and submit the order that way....said he already has 20 emails though and most pairs are accounted for. I was too lazy to be bothered with this

U happen to know the email addy? I couldn't find it on the contact page...I might as well give it a shot.

anybody got a 12 or 10? my spots havent got them in yet?

and primatives line is busy as hell im sure they sold out....

Copped my pair today, no line no hassle, first one in my store. Bought em for $120
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PM me and I can give you the number to a place that haven't received their shipment yet.. They are taking names on a list, but if you are lucky enough youcan get on there, and get them shipped to you. Oh yea, FOR RETAIL!! Interested holla at me..
ONLY for people who dont have a pair already, if you got yours dont PM me.. Looking out for those still in need, not those trying to cop more pairs... Firstcome first served...

Eh starting to think I'm gonna be beat on a pair in 9 or 8.5 .....really don't feel like paying the expensive prices...and NYC is pretty much uselessfor this shoe.

^^ willing to drive to westchester county?
haha if the price is right and I dont gotta worry if the pair will be gone by the time I arrive. Why got someplace in mind....pm me if you do.Appreciated.

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

PM me and I can give you the number to a place that haven't received their shipment yet.. They are taking names on a list, but if you are lucky enough you can get on there, and get them shipped to you. Oh yea, FOR RETAIL!! Interested holla at me..
ONLY for people who dont have a pair already, if you got yours dont PM me.. Looking out for those still in need, not those trying to cop more pairs... First come first served...
I JUST LOOKED OUT FOR THE FIRST (5) PM'S!!!! GOOD LUCK TO THOSE THAT PM'D ME.... !!!

Primative did not get them in yet...

nor did active nor did supreme LA or BP so cali heads chill we will have these for sure
pimp.gif

PM me and I can give you the number to a place that haven't received their shipment yet.. They are taking names on a list, but if you are lucky enough you can get on there, and get them shipped to you. Oh yea, FOR RETAIL!! Interested holla at me..
ONLY for people who dont have a pair already, if you got yours dont PM me.. Looking out for those still in need, not those trying to cop more pairs... First come first served...
I JUST LOOKED OUT FOR THE FIRST (5) PM'S!!!! GOOD LUCK TO THOSE THAT PM'D ME.... !!!

good looks

Good looks...now just to hope this works out.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea, I hope it work out for all of those who PM'd... Good luck!!!
roll.gif

I think there is 1 more size 6 available in Atlanta, GA; if you know anyone with small feet, lol...

Yo Hugo and the 2 other ppl from the DMV these will probly be available at palace5ive not sure but I know for a fact they will be getting these in at Elite infair oaks mall don't know when I've called all week and they keep on saying wait for the email ..... so if that helps?

couple of spots in BK dropped them today some will drop them tomorrow, if you need help & have help'd me in the past, hit me up.

Picked up my pair. I thought I was going to come up empty handed. One more spot tomorrow, and maybe pair two for me. Have to think If I'm willing to waitin line.

Back
Top Bottom