Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

These are all gone in the Chi...
I went to cop yesterday and they were sold out, and I know these damn resellers are to blame...
SMH

Damn...missed out on the bay area drop!
Could anyone hit me up with a sz 10...pm me!

Juts copped mine, 174 preorder

get my BURRRRR ON
pimp.gif

word no need to get desperate...not yet at least ...you got a week and remember ebay is always a good alternative...prices are a tad high now, but once thedust settles.....

Very easy to get these. I am kinda surprised. SB hype has dropped a couple of notches from back in the day. Good Luck to everyone. If all else fails, pleaselet me know 0_-

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

SUXPREME 192?? WOW!!!!!
Supreme's wrong for that, but you NY/Cali people got it bad, most shops out there always be charging way over retail for hyped releases.
Chi town FTW
pimp.gif

No problem HUGO I don't mind helping ppl from around th area but I would really recommend u sign up for elite's emailing list because sb especially QSdon't tend to sit for long and the line gets big if u don't get there early.

CHITOWN FTW and LOSS? They all charged 120 out the store.. but damn peeps got Beast Mode on'em quick! Still looking for a size 9... I gotchu on Swooshdisco!

^ HAHA i mean c'mon what 4 shops in the area and only 2 are actually in Chicago?!

BIB- LMK when your ready for that shop... I got 20K on it!

quality is
sick.gif

leather felt stiff like fat joe in a kfc line (no mo).... not a reseller= *puts back on shelve*

edit:
the denim was cool tho

Back
Top Bottom