Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

I haven't been too happy with SB dunks (or blazers for that matter) as of late. However, this colorway came out pretty nice. I still can't say much forthe leather they used (oh well), but at least the colorway is rockable.

These will be copped and rocked with the black laces.

I think the Clark Kent's are way better with the gum sole. That black denim is garbage imho.

I'm really feeling these
are these limited to SB accounts, or are these just like dunk's and will be avaliable at limited retailors

Originally Posted by deliSOLEous

And I liked it more when the denim was frayed more..
me 2
tired.gif

Looks like these will have a late November(not BF)-early December release date.
Will not be a limited or quickstrike release.
Retail price is set at 108 USD.
With that said, I still believe people(Hypebeasts) will go crazy after these making the prices jump.
I remember when the Mr.Pac Man came out, retail was 108 and you couldn't buy one for less than 150!

Originally Posted by evangelo

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

I'm like What the **** is "RESN"?
laugh.gif

its seriously explained 2 post infront of you. People dont even try to read anything thats already posted in the topic anymore. I guess people are just worried about post counts these days.
Yes, I read that...It was just my reaction when I first saw it. People always want to assume nowadays

so these are definitely going to use denim rather than leather? pretty cool. kinda just raised my "want" level for these

i like these... the other ones had gum sole which totally killed it. was gon pass but these are a must cop.

Back
Top Bottom