Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by adoboy23

any confrimed date for these?

nicekicks says sunday i would think the 15th thow
They are a QuickStrike, so your skateshop should get them some time in Nov. My shop always gets their QS during the last week of the month.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Need somebody to hold me down a size 9... Anyone in here got absolute SB connects? Failproof?
just camp out like the rest of us Chi-heads
grin.gif

Originally Posted by adoboy23

any confrimed date for these?

YES PLZ .... any ???

I called my spots and 1 place said they was getting them in FOR SURE just not sure when .... and the other said they dont know yet.
Im going to keep trying till I get my pairs in my hand.

there is no date for them, so quit asking, no one knows the exact date YOUR store will receive them....
whenever your store gets their shipment from nike is when they get them smh...
just be on the look out, only store that gets SBs in my area is allll the way on the northside
frown.gif

You should begin to see them in the U.S. on the second/third week of November.
Do not pull the trigger on crazy Ebay or overseas prices!
Your Nike SB store should have no problem getting these.
Premium release, retail is $108.
Plenty of them for everybody interested in copping these.

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Well said. Spoke to my local shop about a week ago and got the same info. 1 thing they did tell me was there is a chance Nike SB will release these on BlackFriday....

my local shop is getting them...dont know whitch of their 2 stores tho....ima try and cop

they are dropping this month tho
hopefully its the week of black friday so i can camp out

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Sounds good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

my local shop is getting them...dont know whitch of their 2 stores tho....ima try and cop

Camp out?
roll.gif

barry wrote:
NikeFNHead wrote:

Well said. Spoke to my local shop about a week ago and got the same info. 1 thing they did tell me was there is a chance Nike SB will release these on Black Friday....

YEA .... I asked one of my spots and they said they dropping the end of the month ... Then he asked ME if I heard different .... I told him on the WEB they wassaying in a week or so. He just told me then to keep checking back.

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Camp out?
roll.gif

LET ME HELP U OUT WES,HERE IN SAN ANTONIO THERE IS ONLY 1 SB ACCOUNT SO EVERYBODY WILL CAMP FOR SOMETHING GOOD LIKE THIS ONE. THATS WHY HE SAID HE WILL CAMP IFON BLACK FRIDAY.

^exactly...SOME of u dudes buggin thinkin yall just gonna be able to walk into yall shop at 3pm on release and copp

^ exactly... not tryin to hype these up but if anything give yall the heads up... these are going to be exactly like the lobsters hyped up... so cop um as soonas you can and dont hold off on retail... if its 20 or 30 over retail just cop if you really want em

these are going to be exactly like the lobsters hyped up... I think these are way more hyped than the blue lobsters. IMO I haven't seen an SB this hypedsince the MF DOOMS. People seem to be seriously freaking out about this release. It sucks because shops are just going to jack the price on these

Originally Posted by gingerdunks

these are going to be exactly like the lobsters hyped up... I think these are way more hyped than the blue lobsters. IMO I haven't seen an SB this hyped since the MF DOOMS. People seem to be seriously freaking out about this release. It sucks because shops are just going to jack the price on these

what the hell are you talking bout? These aren't even near the level of hype as the Red and Blue lobsters.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by gingerdunks

these are going to be exactly like the lobsters hyped up... I think these are way more hyped than the blue lobsters. IMO I haven't seen an SB this hyped since the MF DOOMS. People seem to be seriously freaking out about this release. It sucks because shops are just going to jack the price on these

what the hell are you talking bout? These aren't even near the level of hype as the Red and Blue lobsters.

ummmmmmmm multiple threads on this shoe. Dudes freaking about when it will be released. People trying to cop multiple pairs to resell? Seems equally if notmore hyped than the lobsters to me homeskillet.

Back
Top Bottom