Just go to blindsidelayton.com

1. Make sure your on their website
2. Call their number first (801)593-9300
3. Ask for size
4. Refresh web page of the RESN's and if your size available they will pop up

$124.99 shipped

Good luck...........

Anyone in the bay need a pair? Ima be in town this weekend so i think
Ima stop by my shop today see what they got left PM me your size and ill see if i can help.
PM me before 12 today

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Just go to blindsidelayton.com

1. Make sure your on their website
2. Call their number first (801)593-9300
3. Ask for size
4. Refresh web page of the RESN's and if your size available they will pop up

$124.99 shipped

Good luck...........

whats the RESN link? It's gone

yeah I called, they had one last pair in my size 11 and told me to refresh the website, but at that point the link was gone so they said they're actuallysold out. just my luck.

to anyone who needs plug.

A spot by me is dropping tonite.

Price is $159.99 + 9.25% tax.

I may be able to help. But the price is steep IMO.

Not even everybody got their shipments in yet, I'm not ready to spend more than $150 for these. yet.

Originally Posted by dreads2you

just got my pair form dqm so head over now they still have a few sizes left

How much? DQM charging 195ish after tax.

Sprint II has them also 250 if you are really desperate.
laugh.gif

Was at Homage they sold out at 180
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

grin.gif

Passed by Homage once I heard 180 I skipped out....went home....started calling out of state shops, got em for 110 + 5$ shipping. Hard work pays off sometimeslol.

Wish I had checked on these discounted sites earlier. Looks like I will be supportiing my local skate shop on this release. The Black HUF blazers were overMSRP too, but those were neccesary too. I agree that 150 plus is rape, but it has been a pretty slow few months for the local spots. I mean, I havnt bough anSB since the blue lobsters, and before that I hadnt bought one in forever! So they make a little money on a hyped release. Then look down the pipe...they willbe back to charging retail again because not too much out there that is gonna be hyped. Soooo..if it helps out the local spot who has been having to discountmost recent SBs than so be it, it is a SUGGESTED price, right? I would much rather support a SKATE shop than a reseller any way!

Well Atlas in San Mateo plain SUCKS... called them yesterday and they told me they were expecting them later on and they would sell them tomorrow(today)... soi go there first thing at 11 and they tell me they are going to start selling them on Sat... !!# Thanks for wasting my time... He said he wanted to be fair toeveryone so they changed the date... That just gives the resellers a chance to camp out and get them first and ppl like me who wanna own the shoes !$! outtaluck... Smart move ATLAS

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

grin.gif

Passed by Homage once I heard 180 I skipped out....went home....started calling out of state shops, got em for 110 + 5$ shipping. Hard work pays off sometimes lol.

GOOD FOR YOU! THE COMMUNITY NEEDS INFO... YOU ALREADY GOT YOURS RIGHT?

If you are in Denver Installation has them for 150. 9.5 and down. No phone orders.

Someone hook me up with a 10.5 or 11.

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

my boy just called me a lil while ago told me Blades on B'way had them and sold out they went for 140...but when i call yesterday those pieces of feces tell me they didn't know if they were getting them...meanwhile the uptown store told me they had physically seen them in the store......so tight right now the hunt begins again

pieces of feces is understating it. i stopped by that store 2 weeks ago and asked if they were getting them in. every single one of them acted like they didnt know what i was talking about. On monday, I called them again and once again dude said they were not getting them in. no wonder no one goes there anymore.

WEST FTW
yeah i used that termanology to keep under the banned radar, but yeah i had more harsh words for them when i called there this morning makes mewanna blow up their spot for the grimeyness goin on in there i remember they tried to make me pay 200 for Dino Jr's went somewhere else and picked them upfor 120 flat....i'll be in BK tomorrow my other boy is supposed to hit me up w/ locations releasing them tomorrow since i'm off work i'll be outthere early....then in the afternoon i'm picking up my Parra Flywire's...WEST FTW? u mean the store on 72nd? i went there yesterday they only had theEast vs West ones i know everyone in there they'd tell me asap

man I missed out on 125 shipped but if anyone knows a phone order spot for less than 150 and has a 9.5 holla. The local spots will sell out at 150 up

lot of ppl copping and then not saying much, atleast share the wealth with ppl that haven't copped after you got your own

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

grin.gif

Passed by Homage once I heard 180 I skipped out....went home....started calling out of state shops, got em for 110 + 5$ shipping. Hard work pays off sometimes lol.

GOOD FOR YOU! THE COMMUNITY NEEDS INFO... YOU ALREADY GOT YOURS RIGHT?

Yes I would have already put the info but the guy specifically asked me not to put his number /shop out online there because he didn't wanna deal withendless phone calls all day. He was nice enough to take my order so of course I would respect what he asked. To be honest...right now if you are in a big cityand are having trouble finding these...I suggest you start looking up skate shops in smaller citys and just start putting in work in calling them. I calledabout 20 places who were sold out / didn't take phone orders before I found my spot.

didn't know people were still paying these outrageous prices for SBs. hope to find a pair in my sz for 120 or so, if not oh well.

STILL making call ppl..will post if i find anything...kicksiscrack...got you homie, hopefully, w/ your sleeping a@@! lol hope u r all rested up...lol

Back
Top Bottom