Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

lol...man Im heated, first SB in awhile I want and Im bout to get raped, but oh well..local spot is a good dude and people gotta eat too

homebase skateshop
RESN_Drop2.jpg

yeah i feel you homie...i meanat worst, it wont be as much as other cities, plus what you said...i still got hopes tho

and we got this nor'easter whoopin our #** right now, streets flooded out...couldnt make it to work, and classes cancelled so i have nothing better to dothan find GUCCI's!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to KRISPACINLA for hooking it up with the info.

Copped mine this morning at S.O.B. in Montebello for $150. No line, in and out. Staff was real chill too. It was more than what I wanted to pay, but lesshassle and time wasted calling different spots. Not sure if they do phone orders, maybe its worth a shot.

If you are still looking for a pair, I know a place in orange county selling them on Sunday. Not sure on price. PM me for info.

Some more spots for you cats. Let just say I been blessed enough from this release so i like to help other Niketalkers as well.

PHARMACY BOARDSHOP
VICTORVILLE CA

760-955-9505
---

UNIV -SAN DIEGO

Not sure if they ship, but give them a call. Good Luck!

P.S. NOC glad you got your pair.

ENCINITAS CA

760-942-8647

Bought a 10.5 yesterday but I need an 11 or 11.5. *Hint Hint*
I'm in SD.

Anyone know of anymore shops dropping them around the SD area. PM me please!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

to anyone who needs plug.

A spot by me is dropping tonite.

Price is $159.99 + 9.25% tax.

I may be able to help. But the price is steep IMO.

HEY HEY HEY....... We ALL Know That Offering To Help Others Out For Anything Other Than Retail Is A Shunned Action In ThisThread................

grin.gif

Both shops in my area sold out. I need a pair so if anyone can scoop up or already has a 9.5 or 10 pm me tip will be provided

Back
Top Bottom