Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

all i know is i'm hearing some stores in NYC for either Friday or the weekend since i'm on vacate i'll be in the streets early looking i know onestore that has them but hasn't sold them yet i'm waiting on them pretty much if not i'm pretty sure transit will get them....if they got Parra AM1's & Nitro's i'm almost positive they'll get these if anyone in the NYC area has a 10.5 lemme know we can meet up and i'll take themoff ur hands if the price is right PM ME

^ ok MR. i capatilize every first letter in a word guy...your not doing anybody a favor but promoting youself and telling people to cop from you for200shipped? that sounds like buy and sell right there and its in the wrong forum...not only that but your clearly making a profit so i dont know how yourhooking anybody up...im pretty sure theres a few beasts out there who will jump at that price but people with common sense wont...because people like you whotrying to sell on here they will get this thread locked for people who are actually looking for info to cop from stores and not resellers like you

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

I am feeling generous. NT.I GOT 2 SPOT LINED UP THAT DO PHONE ORDERS. PM ASAP!!!!!!!!
MAJOR PROPS

Just got the last pair of sz 11 for $150+shipping.

Kingpin Skateshop in StocktonCA has a lot of sizes left 139.99
Call before making the trip but come down if you can get here better than witing in line at FTC SAC.

If someone can PM where they got a sz 11 - 12 for retail + Shipping... and they do phone orders.. lmk.. itd be appreciated.

STILL LOOKING FOR A SIZE 12
nerd.gif

the mods/admins don't allow any type of buying or selling in the threads. you can argue semantics and split hairs about them not actually being in yourpossession but the bottom line is that you're offering the shoes to anyone that wants to pay $200. regardless if the price is fair or not, they might banyou for posting like that. just giving you a heads up - not tryna harass you or knock your hustle but that's how it is.

major props to KRISPACINLA for the pm,
got my size for a decent price, after trying
several dead ends, turns out there are some
cool heads on NT!

Originally Posted by juskin h2k

cool heads on NT!
Yup definitely appreciated. I called they didn't have my size but will keep looking for 10.5-11. I think 4wrestling got the last pair in mysize.

The professional photographs made them look much better than they came out to be. Pass.

^^Truth. The quality on these look like trash. Looking for a 9.5 or 10 for my homie though. Hopefully a couple spots come through.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^Truth. The quality on these look like trash. Looking for a 9.5 or 10 for my homie though. Hopefully a couple spots come through.

thats what i been saying rapido i had got my size 12 and saw they were trash all hype and sold them
laugh.gif

Just copped my 2nd pair from Stussy S.F. Last pair and it was my size.

$108 out the door
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by juskin h2k

cool heads on NT!
Yup definitely appreciated. I called they didn't have my size but will keep looking for 10.5-11. I think 4wrestling got the last pair in my size.

same
ohwell.gif

Picked 2 pairs up. If your looking for them and live in the Sac/Stockton/Modesto area Make the drive to KINGPIN in Stockton.
They still have them for 139.99. Goodluck.

Back
Top Bottom