Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Still looking for sz 10.

PM me anybody, in NYC.

Can help out if anyone wants the Doernbecher 6's that drop Saturday.

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by innovazn2

^
huh?
i meant what i said proper
i called proper and they had 9.5 and some other size
but im jus lookin for a 9 so i didnt pick it up
I think you're getting the SBs mixed up with the Clark Kent version. Proper doesn't have an SB account.
Yep. Called the wrong store for the wrong shoe...

This is the "Gucci" Proper got
091809.jpg

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^Truth. The quality on these look like trash. Looking for a 9.5 or 10 for my homie though. Hopefully a couple spots come through.

thats what i been saying rapido i had got my size 12 and saw they were trash all hype and sold them
laugh.gif
word, these aren't looking that good anymore.

I picked up a 9.5 today- feel great.
The shop still had a sz11 but they tax'n $169.99
it's the only SB account in the area and the owner knows the kicks by their nicknames so that's the reason for the rape price

I can't believe places charging over $150 for these...def not worth it considering the quality of these.

Either way I was a able to cop for a little under 150 tax included. Hope everyone got or is getting a pair soon.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^Truth. The quality on these look like trash. Looking for a 9.5 or 10 for my homie though. Hopefully a couple spots come through.
With how much he helps out NT with HoH releases, I hope someone can return the favor here.

Niketalkers still looking, more spots getting these in the next couple of days. Hit me up.

Glad a lot of people were able to cop them. I will continue to lookout for everyone.

Dekthai:

Did you get yours? I know NYC is grimmy with shops charging over 180 ahhah!

went to BLENDS in CM little line, got there in time to get me sz 11... wanted 11.5 but they didnt have those or 12 or 13. only 14 pairs there.......

i need a 10-10.5...local skate shop says theyre putting them out on black friday?!?! wth?!? nice to see a lot of people being able to get em...

I have 2 more spots that Im waiting on.

REALLY HOPING that tomorrow is going to be my day.

If someone can help out with 10.5 or 11 please let me know or if you know a spot that is getting.

Back
Top Bottom