NIKE SB Dunk High "SKUNK"

I like the concept.

What would have been really cooler/weirder/coincidental, is if the original poster had just posted this thread one post earlier. Then in that case it would have been post number 420 for him. Hmmmmmmmmmmmn, something to smoke to.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Just when you thought SB couldn't get any worse......smh
Pretty much. The line is dead, unless the creativity get better or they retro the first series.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I dont give-a-%%$+ if they ugly... im coppin 2 just for thet fact that Nike got the balls to create something dedicated to us WEED smokers

... And when I need to free my mind

I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed

Everything I need, leave it to the trees

- LAYZIE BONE - 

These shoes will be COPPED FOR SURE.
pimp.gif

people still complaining huh. i wonder how many of yall asking what happened to sb were copping sbs during the prob, sp, and first 2 series.

ppl tak bout how could nike pay homage to these heads? i guess the hemp/bonzai dunks are a distant memory. dude hq is in oregon. lotta tree huggin pot smokin hippies round those parts.

*%%# with where has sb gone. i'll tell you where they went, exactly where the hypebeasts/consumers took them.

you guys better shut up after next years retros

these are the best highs ive seen in a while..they actually have some inspiration, unique colors, nice looking premium materials. stop whining!

By the way, I never owned a pair of dunks, do the currrent ones run true to size or I go half a size up?

Materials look top-notch...I was talking to my man about these last night at s.o.b.'s ...its just too much goin on for me...but I do need a fresh pair of Hulks...

interesting colors. but very bad execution.... they could have "Hulk' dunk high potential

I'm ambivalent about these.

I don't smoke but I do like the color scheme. I would try to get them but the hype is going to be ridic when these drop.

This post hasn't gone below the fifth or sixth thread from the top since it's been posted. Good hype or bad hype...hype is hype.

Back
Top Bottom