NIKE SB Dunk High "SKUNK"

yesssssssssssssss
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

people still complaining huh. i wonder how many of yall asking what happened to sb were copping sbs during the prob, sp, and first 2 series.

ppl tak bout how could nike pay homage to these heads? i guess the hemp/bonzai dunks are a distant memory. dude hq is in oregon. lotta tree huggin pot smokin hippies round those parts.

*%%# with where has sb gone. i'll tell you where they went, exactly where the hypebeasts/consumers took them.

you guys better shut up after next years retros
After Next years retros......?????

the concept is cool, but i'm not into the pothead scene at all.

sb has been coming solid with colors consistently. just because every single release isn't ''pink box status'' or whatever doesn't mean you cant pick and choose nice ones.

feb. ''mets'' highs
''bloody gums'' high
''blue lobsters''
march grey/red/blue highs

just to name a few..and throw in some great blazer colorways (yellow/royal etc..) and there is ALWAYS something nice

Hopefully they come out as the original pictures on page 1 and not the updated pictures on page 5. I don't like the lighter green laces, along with the different shade of green on the toebox of the new pictures. I prefer the laces and toebox to remain that dark green color instead.

at first i was like
sick.gif
but then they grew on me and now are a must cop at lmao at the stash pocket

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

supras where the first one to have a stash pocket i believe
Muska's first Circa pro model had a stash pocket and loads of other skate shoes have had them before.

need these. first sb i've liked since skate or dies...which was the first sb i liked since hawaiis or something.

For whoever said Supra was the first with a stash pocket..

Osiris D3s had a stash pocket.

I had those in like 7th grade.

Im 22 now.

Back
Top Bottom