NIKE SB Dunk High "SKUNK"

finally i can put my
smokin.gif
in the stash pocket

Originally Posted by 1823

considering that the legalization of marijuana is comin to the greatest state of california, and trend should follow in other states in later years, its gona almost b like doin the new castles or the heinekens...in fact in the history of marijuana , there has not been one death or fatalities recorded due to a illness or overdose from mary jane...alcohol= over 13000 jus from liver disease and over 22000 alcohol related deaths excluding homocides and accidents last year alone...its peoples perception of 'weed is a drug' n smh at nike for doin shoes related to drugs, wen in fact they have done shoes for brands that can actually cause harm to people, yet alcohol is not condidered a drug?...mary jane has yet to be proved as a harmful substance...jus sum food for the mind...n these shoes are a great homage to what weed has come to...i remember when all we had was sum stress or that bobby brown...now we got that light and dark greens and that nice purp color...ne tru connoisseur of mary will appreciate these, most of em likely from cali, but you cant hate on nike for thinkin outside the box...compared to the stuff they've dropped in recent years, this is a pretty nice, with the different material they used n givin it that frilly finish with some white here n there to it almost make it look like an actual bud...these will grow on ppl after a while...

...also, jus saw the second set, n they look way better than the set on the first page...got rid of the teal and made the hues of the green comparable to that of actual buds, gud job nike...furshur cop.
pimp.gif

Took the words right out my mouth...and these are breath takin in person... classic SB imo

2ew0ccm.jpg

^they came out?
I haven't copped an sb in a long time...hopefully the spot I used to cop from is getting these

I'm getting mines in soon... I can't wait to rock these at the nationals game on 4/20!!!

I went to check to see if my local skate shop got them in today and luckily they did a few hours before I came in. I copped two pairs.

I went to check to see if my local skate shop got them in today and luckily they did a few hours before I came in. I copped two pairs.

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

Originally Posted by SoulCollector1

Word is $150 in Indiana for a pair...anybody doing better @ shops in their area?

rise is taxin 150 for em????

Idk about the Indy location but thats what i was told for up in Fort Wayne...considering they charged 150 for Gucci's, I don't see how SKUNKS are in that category, seems someone is getting a little greedy, smh...

nike-sb-dunk-high-skunk-2.jpg

hehe...i see what they did there
smokin.gif

ugly +** shoe...but i need a stash pocket somewhere..might cop(?)

Back
Top Bottom