Nike SB Dunk Low Entourage Vol WOW!!

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

One of the biggest reason I wanted these shoes was because the Entourage logo. Damb.

Same here! Huge fan of the show and it looks fresh. I gotta see what they look like after the changes, doesn't sound as good though

With no reference to the show, these aren't even Entourages anymore. These are just another Dunk.

Wow, gold stitching + gum sole - entourage branding = no cop
30t6p3b.gif
.  I can't even believe people would complain about the small tag on the tongue, disgrace to the sneaker culture
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

With no reference to the show, these aren't even Entourages anymore. These are just another Dunk.

This. Takes the special out of the sneaker. More money in my pocket. On the hunt for heinekens now

I can care less about the Entourage logo on the tag. It only brought hype. I like these soley cuz they're casual, the cement print, and now with the addition to the gum sole these will look better in my eyes. Hope more you are turned off on these. Less hype= easier buy FTW

^don't really see what watching the show has to do with buying the shoe. having "entourage" on the tongue of the shoe is so minimal if thats really all you wanted the shoe for it seems kinda hypebeast.. i never watched the show and always wanted the shoe so i guess i have a bias opinion but still yall need to stop with the hurt feelings just because they left something like that off a pair of sneakers..

Originally Posted by AirThompson

I can care less about the Entourage logo on the tag. It only brought hype. I like these soley cuz they're casual, the cement print, and now with the addition to the gum sole these will look better in my eyes. Hope more you are turned off on these. Less hype= easier buy FTW
this. The gold stitching isn't going to happen and I'm a sucker for gum soles. Hopefully these loose hype because of the tag
laugh.gif

The gum-bottom comin into place makes it a must cop for me, reminds me of a doper version black pack

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

^don't really see what watching the show has to do with buying the shoe. having "entourage" on the tongue of the shoe is so minimal if thats really all you wanted the shoe for it seems kinda hypebeast.. i never watched the show and always wanted the shoe so i guess i have a bias opinion but still yall need to stop with the hurt feelings just because they left something like that off a pair of sneakers..

Actually it's the exact opposite

Why would you be interested in "Entourage" SB's if you don't watch the show? That's like being interested in De La's but you don't like rap or have never listened to De La or know what the Native Tongues are. You like a sneaker how you think it's going to look?

And your comments are ironic coming from someone who named himself after Jordan's. Do you buy Jordan's for the name or because they're Jordan's? Do you complain about the quality of Jordan's? Do you complain about the material changes? Do you complain about the tongue size. Do you complain when they add blue tint? Did you complain when they took away Nike Air? Don't bother answering because the questions were rhetorical the lack of sense in your comments. People never seem to equate their comments to themselves.

And please stop telling dudes on a sneaker forum what they should and shouldn't be upset by. You sound like a fool. This is a sneaker board, it's what we do. We nitpick sneakers.

It's always funny to me the first ones who call people hypebeast up here are the ones who just came up here.

Why would you be interested in "Entourage" SB's if you don't watch the show? That's like being interested in De La's but you don't like rap or have never listened to De La or know what the Native Tongues are. You like a sneaker how you think it's going to look?

And your comments are ironic coming from someone who named himself after Jordan's. Do you buy Jordan's for the name or because they're Jordan's? Do you complain about the quality of Jordan's? Do you complain about the material changes? Do you complain about the tongue size. Do you complain when they add blue tint? Did you complain when they took away Nike Air? Don't bother answering because the questions were rhetorical the lack of sense in your comments. People never seem to equate their comments to themselves.

And please stop telling dudes on a sneaker forum what they should and shouldn't be upset by. You sound like a fool. This is a sneaker board, it's what we do. We nitpick sneakers.

It's always funny to me the first ones who call people hypebeast up here are the ones who just came up here.

QFT

zapatohead408 wrote:
AirThompson wrote:

this. The gold stitching isn't going to happen and I'm a sucker for gum soles. Hopefully these loose hype because of the tag
laugh.gif

QFT

Hype or not, YOU know where well be!

I can care less about the ENTOURAGE logo. Like I said b4, Im not even hip to the show.

I would cop these only because its a clean looking shoe.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

zapatohead408 wrote:
AirThompson wrote:

laugh.gif

QFT

Hype or not, YOU know where well be!

I can care less about the ENTOURAGE logo. Like I said b4, Im not even hip to the show.

I would cop these only because its a clean looking shoe.
OMG. I'm just praying for another SB release.
 So I have an excuse to hit up that little pizza shop (Not the one you bought, even though it was good too). Best pizza EVER!!

Originally Posted by datboi81

QFT

Amen

Originally Posted by SoSickening

QFT

Amen
ya'll taking it way too serious. Most people that will be copping have never watched Entourage (like me) and wanna buy it because the design is simple and nice.
now if you're a huge fan of the show then you're prolly attracted to the shoes. that where the logo makes a difference. It doesn't affect people that aren't fans of the show.

now whether or not hes a hypebeast. idk, prolly?

Originally Posted by SoSickening

QFT

Amen

lol thanks for that.
yeah i do complain about some of the things stated. to a certain extent. then realize it is what it is. i actually preach to people about not bashing the whole "quality" thing when they really don't know what they are talking about. as far as i'm concerned if you wear a shoe and it holds up for whatever amount of time then quality is a non-issue.

i was interested in the shoes for all the right reasons. because of how they looked. thats what i was getting at. you sound real lame coming on here telling me that if i'm not up on game on a tv show that i have no reason for wanting to purchase the shoes. please stop. i seriously liked the shoe for what it is. thats why i came on here and added my two cents on if all you really wanted was some lame %#* tag that states how a shoe got its name and refuse to buy it or lose all interest in wanting to get them, then that seems really hypebeast-like. nitpick all you want but seriously like i told someone else on here, wear some jeans, and pretend it says "ENTOURAGE" on the freakin tongue. same thing bro. one of the dumbest most hypebeast things i've read on niketalk so of course i'm gonna add my opinion hoping some will actually realize hey if you like the shoe then buy it, not because of the "limited" attachments that come along with it.

and please getting on me for my username? its my favorite shoe of all time. hands down. thats how i got my user name. hop off mines and go find someone else to complain to. you are trying to make all these valid points when really you sound like a fool. and yeah i forgot if you haven't been on niketalk over a year you don't know squat about shoes right? don't use your experience on a website let you get big headed you ain't no one to me or anyone else.

lesson here is seriously just buy what you like and not into the hype. its really so amusing what this whole sneaker community has turned into. if it doesn't have quickstrike or some fancy label no one wants any part of it. sorry i was interested in a pair of shoes for all the right reasons.

quote that for truth.

lol thanks for that.
yeah i do complain about some of the things stated. to a certain extent. then realize it is what it is. i actually preach to people about not bashing the whole "quality" thing when they really don't know what they are talking about. as far as i'm concerned if you wear a shoe and it holds up for whatever amount of time then quality is a non-issue.

i was interested in the shoes for all the right reasons. because of how they looked. thats what i was getting at. you sound real lame coming on here telling me that if i'm not up on game on a tv show that i have no reason for wanting to purchase the shoes. please stop. i seriously liked the shoe for what it is. thats why i came on here and added my two cents on if all you really wanted was some lame %#* tag that states how a shoe got its name and refuse to buy it or lose all interest in wanting to get them, then that seems really hypebeast-like. nitpick all you want but seriously like i told someone else on here, wear some jeans, and pretend it says "ENTOURAGE" on the freakin tongue. same thing bro. one of the dumbest most hypebeast things i've read on niketalk so of course i'm gonna add my opinion hoping some will actually realize hey if you like the shoe then buy it, not because of the "limited" attachments that come along with it.

and please getting on me for my username? its my favorite shoe of all time. hands down. thats how i got my user name. hop off mines and go find someone else to complain to. you are trying to make all these valid points when really you sound like a fool. and yeah i forgot if you haven't been on niketalk over a year you don't know squat about shoes right? don't use your experience on a website let you get big headed you ain't no one to me or anyone else.

lesson here is seriously just buy what you like and not into the hype. its really so amusing what this whole sneaker community has turned into. if it doesn't have quickstrike or some fancy label no one wants any part of it. sorry i was interested in a pair of shoes for all the right reasons.

quote that for truth.

Wow, can you even read?  They're supposedly changing the color of the stitching and changing the sole, not to mention taking the Entourage logo off of the shoe, which makes it a completely different shoe.  The fact that we watch the show and enjoy it makes the shoe that much more appealing to us, in addition to the way it looks.  Lesson here is to go back to iss and stop peddling your nonsense on NT
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

lol thanks for that.

quote that for truth.

Wow, can you even read?  They're supposedly changing the color of the stitching and changing the sole, not to mention taking the Entourage logo off of the shoe, which makes it a completely different shoe.  The fact that we watch the show and enjoy it makes the shoe that much more appealing to us, in addition to the way it looks.  Lesson here is to go back to iss and stop peddling your nonsense on NT
30t6p3b.gif

the initial complaint was about taking a stupid $*! logo off the shoe. the whole layout and material placements of the shoes will remain. if you were worried about some stitching that's your problem. whats wrong they aren't up to par with your swag because of some stitching? lame. ISS? hah. please go spread your ignorance elsewhere. you both assume and make bogus arguments just as much as the other website you love to hate. all i was trying to get across was i like the shoe for how it looks, not the names attached to it. maybe that's your thing though. sorry for you ladies that are getting hurt over some minor detail changes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

30t6p3b.gif

the initial complaint was about taking a stupid $*! logo off the shoe. the whole layout and material placements of the shoes will remain. if you were worried about some stitching that's your problem. whats wrong they aren't up to par with your swag because of some stitching? lame. ISS? hah. please go spread your ignorance elsewhere. you both assume and make bogus arguments just as much as the other website you love to hate. all i was trying to get across was i like the shoe for how it looks, not the names attached to it. maybe that's your thing though. sorry for you ladies that are getting hurt over some minor detail changes 
laugh.gif

Uhh minor changes?  The shoe goes from being black/white to black/white/gold/gum.  See the problem is that you're still not reading the whole thing, first it was the logo, now it's the stitching, but you still fail to see the change in the sole not to mention all of the changes combined.  Personally, I think the white midsole with a gum sole doesn't look nearly as appealing as a white midsole with a black sole.  You were probably one of the dudes in the JB forum complaining about the Cement Grey IVs being tech grey and having grey speckles instead of black ones, what's wrong they aren't up to par with your swag because of some grey speckles?  LAME!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom