Nike SB Dunk Low Entourage Vol WOW!!

zapatohead408 wrote:
OMG. I'm just praying for another SB release.
 So I have an excuse to hit up that little pizza shop (Not the one you bought, even though it was good too). Best pizza EVER!!

Mos Def....

I want to try that so-called BEST PIZZA place ever. and see that milf at that X shop lol

Cant wait homie.

Originally Posted by air max 87

how is this
pimp.gif
??

its a black SB with cement print
laugh.gif
For Shizzle. Nothing special about it.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

lol thanks for that.
yeah i do complain about some of the things stated. to a certain extent. then realize it is what it is. i actually preach to people about not bashing the whole "quality" thing when they really don't know what they are talking about. as far as i'm concerned if you wear a shoe and it holds up for whatever amount of time then quality is a non-issue.

i was interested in the shoes for all the right reasons. because of how they looked. thats what i was getting at. you sound real lame coming on here telling me that if i'm not up on game on a tv show that i have no reason for wanting to purchase the shoes. please stop. i seriously liked the shoe for what it is. thats why i came on here and added my two cents on if all you really wanted was some lame %#* tag that states how a shoe got its name and refuse to buy it or lose all interest in wanting to get them, then that seems really hypebeast-like. nitpick all you want but seriously like i told someone else on here, wear some jeans, and pretend it says "ENTOURAGE" on the freakin tongue. same thing bro. one of the dumbest most hypebeast things i've read on niketalk so of course i'm gonna add my opinion hoping some will actually realize hey if you like the shoe then buy it, not because of the "limited" attachments that come along with it.

and please getting on me for my username? its my favorite shoe of all time. hands down. thats how i got my user name. hop off mines and go find someone else to complain to. you are trying to make all these valid points when really you sound like a fool. and yeah i forgot if you haven't been on niketalk over a year you don't know squat about shoes right? don't use your experience on a website let you get big headed you ain't no one to me or anyone else.

lesson here is seriously just buy what you like and not into the hype. its really so amusing what this whole sneaker community has turned into. if it doesn't have quickstrike or some fancy label no one wants any part of it. sorry i was interested in a pair of shoes for all the right reasons.

quote that for truth.

Wow, can you even read?  They're supposedly changing the color of the stitching and changing the sole, not to mention taking the Entourage logo off of the shoe, which makes it a completely different shoe.  The fact that we watch the show and enjoy it makes the shoe that much more appealing to us, in addition to the way it looks.  Lesson here is to go back to iss and stop peddling your nonsense on NT
30t6p3b.gif

PART of what makes this shoe appealing for many is the story (theme: Entourage) because it adds something to the shoe and makes it more than just another shoe with elephant on it. Honestly, imo, if these didn't have the Entourage link, they wouldn't be nearly as hyped as they are. Now as far as the potential changes go, that will also affect people's reactions to the shoe because if you change one aspect of the shoe to a totally different color, though it is small, it DOES change the shoe. I think they look fine already, but I'd still take Supremes over them just because these are a bite of that shoe, that aside, I will be trying to cop these on RD.

And jordan3, Degenerate was on NT for a lot longer than you, so I kind of have to give him veteran points, even though I know you know whats up as far as SBs go. BUT even with that said, I have to agree with him on this one because as I said, even if you change the color of the stitching or sole, that can make or break a shoe for many, and taking away the Entourage link does in fact impact a lot of people because then the shoe would lose it's story which makes it lose significance for many people.

Take away a shoe's story and you take away it's appeal for many people. Because the story provides relatability, which provides a link for the consumer to the shoe itself.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

zapatohead408 wrote:
OMG. I'm just praying for another SB release.
 So I have an excuse to hit up that little pizza shop (Not the one you bought, even though it was good too). Best pizza EVER!!

Mos Def....

I want to try that so-called BEST PIZZA place ever. and see that milf at that X shop lol

Cant wait homie.

oh boy. Hope you don't think of me as a weirdo 2 of my friends think shes not a Milf. 
embarassed.gif

she looks good for like 50 years old though. I think shes about that old.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by SoSickening

datboi81 wrote:

Magic1978 wrote:

Actually it's the exact opposite

Why would you be interested in "Entourage" SB's if you don't watch the show? That's like being interested in De La's but you don't like rap or have never listened to De La or know what the Native Tongues are. You like a sneaker how you think it's going to look?

And your comments are ironic coming from someone who named himself after Jordan's. Do you buy Jordan's for the name or because they're Jordan's? Do you complain about the quality of Jordan's? Do you complain about the material changes? Do you complain about the tongue size. Do you complain when they add blue tint? Did you complain when they took away Nike Air? Don't bother answering because the questions were rhetorical the lack of sense in your comments. People never seem to equate their comments to themselves.

And please stop telling dudes on a sneaker forum what they should and shouldn't be upset by. You sound like a fool. This is a sneaker board, it's what we do. We nitpick sneakers.

It's always funny to me the first ones who call people hypebeast up here are the ones who just came up here.

QFT

Amen

lol thanks for that.
yeah i do complain about some of the things stated. to a certain extent. then realize it is what it is. i actually preach to people about not bashing the whole "quality" thing when they really don't know what they are talking about. as far as i'm concerned if you wear a shoe and it holds up for whatever amount of time then quality is a non-issue.

i was interested in the shoes for all the right reasons. because of how they looked. thats what i was getting at. you sound real lame coming on here telling me that if i'm not up on game on a tv show that i have no reason for wanting to purchase the shoes. please stop. i seriously liked the shoe for what it is. thats why i came on here and added my two cents on if all you really wanted was some lame $*$ tag that states how a shoe got its name and refuse to buy it or lose all interest in wanting to get them, then that seems really hypebeast-like. nitpick all you want but seriously like i told someone else on here, wear some jeans, and pretend it says "ENTOURAGE" on the freakin tongue. same thing bro. one of the dumbest most hypebeast things i've read on niketalk so of course i'm gonna add my opinion hoping some will actually realize hey if you like the shoe then buy it, not because of the "limited" attachments that come along with it.

and please getting on me for my username? its my favorite shoe of all time. hands down. thats how i got my user name. hop off mines and go find someone else to complain to. you are trying to make all these valid points when really you sound like a fool. and yeah i forgot if you haven't been on niketalk over a year you don't know squat about shoes right? don't use your experience on a website let you get big headed you ain't no one to me or anyone else.

lesson here is seriously just buy what you like and not into the hype. its really so amusing what this whole sneaker community has turned into. if it doesn't have quickstrike or some fancy label no one wants any part of it. sorry i was interested in a pair of shoes for all the right reasons.

quote that for truth.

laugh.gif
my didn't we get defensive, touched a nerve, huh?

How do you like a sneaker for what it is, when you don't even know what it will look like You haven't even seen final pics. You like it for what it is? Really? Describe it for me then
laugh.gif

You sound silly, juvenile, lack basic reading comprehension and trying to read your post gave my a headache. I really need to stop having discussions with 16 year olds who's vocabularies aren't vast enough to get beyond lame and swag.

This sneaker community
laugh.gif
, you have how much experience up here? How long have you been up here? Go back to ISS kid. You're the problem with the "sneaker community"

I know Entourage fans are a little ticked off about the logo being taken off the tounge, but no matter what these will still be looked upon as the Entourage Dunks. So it really shouldnt matter.

yea. i'm an entourage fan but they look nice even when you're not. so simple and clean .

im not too sure if everyone will pick these shoes over the other "black friday" releases. However they are nice and simple

black friday, with entourage logos, and apparently a gum sole....pics on nsb's fp don't show the sole though. AND WILL BE LIMITED LIKE 420s were (C &Cs)
The Entourage Dunk is the first Dunk SB in a some time that has been floating on eBay for the upper $2,000+ range, similar to the Cheech and Chongs there has been a bit of confusion on release details. The final release will hit shelves on Black Friday (November 25, 2011) additionally it WILL include the Entourage Branding.

The only difference that will separate the friends and family and November QS will be the black sole versus gum, naturally these will be extremely limited allocations and accompany the madness of Black Friday.

653a5b8108e4b296719e815f28cb9ae9.jpg

4900da872f2a1111473bf04667e14f30.jpg

81d48c75101a7bb2a46d69d444804080.jpg

31d637500dd92954600b3d3d7d4b0bfe.jpg

b9d85eb0f8ae318e07bc038425dce5ec.jpg

7290e9dda5b837555c758724a6783474.jpg

c3daf81a51830f7c59aa1189346dd107.jpg

Here it is, the first photos of the Entourage Dunk SB featuring the Gumsole we've been shamming about. We already know it's release date (Black Friday), what do you think? Still think the Friends and Family are better or will these suffice.

If not you can purchase the friends and family edition on eBay, the fader.

Discuss more on the forums.

Photos via maxna.

APPARENTLY, THEY DON'T HAVE ENTOURAGE LOGOS ON THE TONGUE TABS NOW (normal branding shown in pics below)

resizedimg0531.jpg

resizedimg0490.jpg

30817121291675811411004.jpg

29276721279703112101004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom