Nike SB Dunk Low - Goofy Boy's

nice release, i just don't like the combination of purple/orange though.... reminds me of the joker from batman

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

nice release, i just don't like the combination of purple/orange though.... reminds me of the joker from batman

Joker Dunks would be these:
jokerdunkmain.jpg

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^ Dope,
pimp.gif

But I could never see myself customizing a shoe. I wouldn't want to mess it up.
grin.gif

Agreed.

The shoes look really nice, I would love to customize it but I wouldn't even know where to start.

If you can post more pics it'll be much appreciated , also what did you do to the back tab?

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^ Dope,
pimp.gif

But I could never see myself customizing a shoe. I wouldn't want to mess it up.
grin.gif

Agreed.

The shoes look really nice, I would love to customize it but I wouldn't even know where to start.

Also what did you do to the back tab?

i wanted to keep the nike stitching white but the dye ended up bleeding. so i dyed it black.

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

What did you use? Explain everything!
i actually used the wrong type of dye. i used leather dye [ i was very anxious to do it & didnt bother reading the label at the craft store].i basically just taped up the midsole and just dabbed it on. it took about 3 coats of dye.

Yo averagesavage, they look ridiculous as i expected them to. Great job, these will be my first customs i do. Ill post pics when i do mine, ima use denim dye.

Got to agree with everyone else on those customs. Such a simple change, but so effective. They look sweet.

AverageSavage, nice job. Would love to see a few more pics too.

I'm gonna try to hit up a craft store for some denim dye. Does Rit work?
Anyone know of a place that is great online?

Back
Top Bottom