Nike SB Dunk Low Premium – Yellow Curb

Rick2345 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
Hopefully these are still at my spots over here when I get a chance to get it out sometime this week.

lemme know when you go i need to get my pair still

Called a few spots today and My size was GONE.
mad.gif

I know Emilio wanted a pair too. Ill hit you up if I come across your size primo.

Rick2345 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
Hopefully these are still at my spots over here when I get a chance to get it out sometime this week.

lemme know when you go i need to get my pair still

Called a few spots today and My size was GONE.
mad.gif

I know Emilio wanted a pair too. Ill hit you up if I come across your size primo.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

I love the smell of haters in the morning. The only reason i picked up 9 pairs was cause some friends didn't get em in there area just hooking em up.

Kick rocks.
That's whats up dude, I was confused when I saw that because theres not much to be made on these. Always good to see/hear someone helpin out others. Good lookin out. Us smokers are always taken care of our fellow
smokin.gif

@cincoseis- thats crazy man, Im a true 12.5 (but wear 12-13), my hat-rod's fit perfect(sz 13), but my cement p rods feel like an 11.5 because they're so short and the toebox is extra tight, even though they're a 13

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

I love the smell of haters in the morning. The only reason i picked up 9 pairs was cause some friends didn't get em in there area just hooking em up.

Kick rocks.
That's whats up dude, I was confused when I saw that because theres not much to be made on these. Always good to see/hear someone helpin out others. Good lookin out. Us smokers are always taken care of our fellow
smokin.gif

@cincoseis- thats crazy man, Im a true 12.5 (but wear 12-13), my hat-rod's fit perfect(sz 13), but my cement p rods feel like an 11.5 because they're so short and the toebox is extra tight, even though they're a 13

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I just bought mine at Ubiq.  They may be taking phone orders if you guys are desperate.  ubiqlife.com

img0873l.jpg

idk why but this pic is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

had to pass on tehse though. december is busy enough

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I just bought mine at Ubiq.  They may be taking phone orders if you guys are desperate.  ubiqlife.com

img0873l.jpg

idk why but this pic is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

had to pass on tehse though. december is busy enough

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Yeah bro I don't get it either
laugh.gif
but it works out for me. I love the P-rod line and my foot being ******ed is a blessing when it comes to looking through eBay for these suckers. 
lodens & Brown leather P-rod 1's 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

EDIT: the point in replying again was to say I got my refund yesterday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Yeah bro I don't get it either
laugh.gif
but it works out for me. I love the P-rod line and my foot being ******ed is a blessing when it comes to looking through eBay for these suckers. 
lodens & Brown leather P-rod 1's 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

EDIT: the point in replying again was to say I got my refund yesterday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

had these shoes came out 3 years ago they would be reselling for 400 right now.
this.
I doubt it - maybe if they came out 4-6 years ago - they'd be re-selling for around $200..... and Im glad they didn't.
Hype is only one aspect of the price that you see them going for as far re-sale goes. Cant find the actual production/release numbers on these SB's, but there are plenty to go around it seems -unlike the 4/20 skunks which you STILL cant find for under $200 (believe me, i've tried since they came out). Hype, availability, quality, materials, marketing - ALL determining factors in after-market pricing. These comments come a dime a dozen, but they ring true about a lot of people in today's world - just because you hear, see, or read something - DOESN'T make it true
                      *edit*: and in regards to re-selling years after a limited, highly sought after shoes releases: you guys act like people should sit on DS shoes and warehouse them for years, keeping them in immaculate condition, for free. Just doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

had these shoes came out 3 years ago they would be reselling for 400 right now.
this.
I doubt it - maybe if they came out 4-6 years ago - they'd be re-selling for around $200..... and Im glad they didn't.
Hype is only one aspect of the price that you see them going for as far re-sale goes. Cant find the actual production/release numbers on these SB's, but there are plenty to go around it seems -unlike the 4/20 skunks which you STILL cant find for under $200 (believe me, i've tried since they came out). Hype, availability, quality, materials, marketing - ALL determining factors in after-market pricing. These comments come a dime a dozen, but they ring true about a lot of people in today's world - just because you hear, see, or read something - DOESN'T make it true
                      *edit*: and in regards to re-selling years after a limited, highly sought after shoes releases: you guys act like people should sit on DS shoes and warehouse them for years, keeping them in immaculate condition, for free. Just doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom