Nike SB Dunk Low Premium – Yellow Curb

Can someone tell me what "Yellow Curb" is?  Are they a skateboard company? (Yes, I already Googled 'Yellow Curb' and nothing really came up.)

Can someone tell me what "Yellow Curb" is?  Are they a skateboard company? (Yes, I already Googled 'Yellow Curb' and nothing really came up.)

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

There pretty sweet I'm happy with them.
Yes we know, we've seen your pics in the pick up thread.  Congrats on 9 pairs? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

eyes.gif
I love the smell of haters in the morning. The only reason i picked up 9 pairs was cause some friends didn't get em in there area just hooking em up.

Kick rocks.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

eyes.gif
I love the smell of haters in the morning. The only reason i picked up 9 pairs was cause some friends didn't get em in there area just hooking em up.

Kick rocks.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by kumax95

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Shoetrends.com refunded my Size 13... Said they are sold out
Same thing happened to me with my size 13.

that makes 3 of us

ur a size 13?

12-13
Prods 11.5-13

It's weird
laugh.gif
today I unDS'ed a pair of hat-rods in a 13 and they fit great. At the same time I impulsed on first release P-rods white/black in an 11.5, thinking it'd be a TIGHT squeeze, but they fit great too.

My feet are chameleons 
roll.gif
yo same here! Though their not nikes, I got a pair of Tims size 10 /1/2 (i wear sz12 everything!)  that fit perfectly and then tried on another 10 1/2 tim and my foot nearly suffocated!

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by kumax95

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Shoetrends.com refunded my Size 13... Said they are sold out
Same thing happened to me with my size 13.

that makes 3 of us

ur a size 13?

12-13
Prods 11.5-13

It's weird
laugh.gif
today I unDS'ed a pair of hat-rods in a 13 and they fit great. At the same time I impulsed on first release P-rods white/black in an 11.5, thinking it'd be a TIGHT squeeze, but they fit great too.

My feet are chameleons 
roll.gif
yo same here! Though their not nikes, I got a pair of Tims size 10 /1/2 (i wear sz12 everything!)  that fit perfectly and then tried on another 10 1/2 tim and my foot nearly suffocated!

Just copped a Sz 10 off of shoetrends, hope I don't get that refunded to me. It was strange to me that there is a sz 10 still hmmm. Shoetrends needs to update their stock online, but for that price who wouldn't take a chance.

Just copped a Sz 10 off of shoetrends, hope I don't get that refunded to me. It was strange to me that there is a sz 10 still hmmm. Shoetrends needs to update their stock online, but for that price who wouldn't take a chance.

Hopefully these are still at my spots over here when I get a chance to get it out sometime this week.

Hopefully these are still at my spots over here when I get a chance to get it out sometime this week.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

lemme know when you go i need to get my pair still

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

lemme know when you go i need to get my pair still

Anyone received their refund yet?
indifferent.gif

Just got mine.  But it took a week.  And now it's going to take a week to wire that money back into my bank account.  Does Shoetrends not realize how much of an inconvenience this is?  Because they're too cheap or too clueless about how to set up technology that actually recognizes when they sell out of shoes, we have to be out of our money for two weeks with nothing to show for it.  I'm never dealing with this site again.  They did it for the Cool Grey XI's too.

Anyone received their refund yet?
indifferent.gif

Just got mine.  But it took a week.  And now it's going to take a week to wire that money back into my bank account.  Does Shoetrends not realize how much of an inconvenience this is?  Because they're too cheap or too clueless about how to set up technology that actually recognizes when they sell out of shoes, we have to be out of our money for two weeks with nothing to show for it.  I'm never dealing with this site again.  They did it for the Cool Grey XI's too.

Back
Top Bottom