Nike SB dunk low sunset / french blue

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Koston's are pretty nice and I really like these as well, I like more simple Dunks, Koston's were eye catching but still simplistic

does anyone know if the Sunsets come with blue laces? the white aren't doing it for me

Comes with matching blue laces. I swapped 'em out.

The Kostons were dope (loved the fit), but I just love anything orange/blue...it's the first SB Dunk I bought right off the store rack since the BTTYS. I got the Kostons through my friend's Foot Locker discount from CCS long after they were marked down.

The materials, colorway, and color-blocking on the sunset/french blue are top-notch and reminiscent of earlier times. Definitely doubling up on these - SPoT has 'em for $83 with free shipping.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Koston's are pretty nice and I really like these as well, I like more simple Dunks, Koston's were eye catching but still simplistic

does anyone know if the Sunsets come with blue laces? the white aren't doing it for me

The Kostons were dope (loved the fit), but I just love anything orange/blue...it's the first SB Dunk I bought right off the store rack. I got the Kostons through my friend's Foot Locker discount from CCS long after they were marked down.

The materials, colorway, and color-blocking on the sunset/french blue are top-notch and reminiscent of earlier times. Definitely doubling up on these - SPoT has 'em for $83 with free shipping.

pics!!! please
and yeah these remind me of something that came out between 02-04 which makes me love them, much simpler and before the hype hit

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

The Kostons were dope (loved the fit), but I just love anything orange/blue...it's the first SB Dunk I bought right off the store rack. I got the Kostons through my friend's Foot Locker discount from CCS long after they were marked down.

pics!!! please
and yeah these remind me of something that came out between 02-04 which makes me love them, much simpler and before the hype hit

mjoaqr.jpg

With the leather, I love 'em. Top 3 all-time had these been suede.

heads up

you can get these off buyskateshoes.com for $82.99 plus free shipping and use the coupon code KIX

it saves you a little money...grand total was $78.84

heads up

you can get these off buyskateshoes.com for $82.99 plus free shipping and use the coupon code KIX

heads up

thanks for the info. bro
& thanks for the pix justhotkicks

heads up

thanks for the info. bro
& thanks for the pix justhotkicks

no problem all, I really can't wait to get these, if I didn't know I would think these came out in either 02 or 03

no problem all, I really can't wait to get these, if I didn't know I would think these came out in either 02 or 03

Back
Top Bottom