Nike SB dunk low sunset / french blue

Damn I'm loving these and the aquas. But I just don't feel right paying retail for SBs. #theyaintgoingnowhere

Damn I'm loving these and the aquas. But I just don't feel right paying retail for SBs. #theyaintgoingnowhere

xl_4_7_11dunklowprofile.jpg

4_7_11dunklowfront.jpg

4_7_11dunklowback.jpg

4_7_11dunklowfrontdetail.jpg

4_7_11dunklowbackdetail.jpg

4_7_11dunklowinsole.jpg

love the simplicity, but wish they used different tones of the colors they have on their. lighter shades wouldda been dope. the white midsole can stay tho. definitely gonna have to see in person

love the simplicity, but wish they used different tones of the colors they have on their. lighter shades wouldda been dope. the white midsole can stay tho. definitely gonna have to see in person

i like how they look in stillin's pic...i need to check these out first...you think these slept ons will catch on? I dont think so, which is sad b/c they are really nice....@stillin, is the quality on these up to par (05), is it improved at least?

i like how they look in stillin's pic...i need to check these out first...you think these slept ons will catch on? I dont think so, which is sad b/c they are really nice....@stillin, is the quality on these up to par (05), is it improved at least?

you think they'll sell? or at least be something in a little? the quality too of course, thats key...i love the look of these sunset lows, hella sick

you think they'll sell? or at least be something in a little? the quality too of course, thats key...i love the look of these sunset lows, hella sick

No, only shoe that comes close is broncos...there isnt even a sample that looks anywhere near what you're describing.

Back
Top Bottom