Nike SB July 2009

gbnikedunkmid1.jpg

I can't believe it, but according to maze we'll be getting a Green Bay-inspired mid for august!
eek.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

they are a QS, and just arrived at my shop today along with the swoosh life blazers.

The dunks are the second shoe in the pacman series (the blue ghost)

I bet that "blue ghost" detail just boosted up the hype a few notches low-key...lets see who changes their minds..
smh.gif
I like the blue lows..I got no blue shoes in my closet except the GITDblazers nd I want some new low dunks.I hope they release with a fat tongue or its likely i'll pass..I like the swoosh lifes too. Kinda gotta infrared thinggoin on..the miss piggy's are
sick.gif
FTL..

Swoosh lifes are up at pickyourshoes. For 100. Are they going to be a QS release though?

if the dunk lows were blue and white it would be a definite cop. but those swoosh life blazers look good.

yo anyone know where I can cop the SWOOSH LIFE in a 11.5 in the bay? 510 n huf are sold out. So any help would be appreciated.

I think these look like regualr GR's w/o the stuffed tongue, but I can learn to appreciate b/c now sb with it go up in price for resellers!

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Could not find a posting with this month's SB releases together.
nike-sb-2009-july-release-2.jpg
The Blue Hohost had potential until they decided to use light pink
smh.gif
A liitle too much leather too.

Back
Top Bottom