NIKE SB NEON J-PACK January 2011. NEW (Old?) Pictures added 01/02 from HighSnob

Added new pictures from todays HighSnob feature....

so now i'm confused, are these HS pics of the RELEASE shoe? Are they of the OG sample?

If they went back to leather/suede as in the OG J-packs then they will be bought.

Added new pictures from todays HighSnob feature....

so now i'm confused, are these HS pics of the RELEASE shoe? Are they of the OG sample?

If they went back to leather/suede as in the OG J-packs then they will be bought.

The HS pics are def not pics of the old sample. They have the new tongue tag. As far as if these are the ones that will release, only time will tell

The HS pics are def not pics of the old sample. They have the new tongue tag. As far as if these are the ones that will release, only time will tell

Originally Posted by Mpharmboy

eek.gif
good eye, also it has the new insole
I'm changing my vote, these will be bought.

Originally Posted by Mpharmboy

eek.gif
good eye, also it has the new insole
I'm changing my vote, these will be bought.

yeah the new pictures look really good, im gonna have to buy them hope they get to my shop before i have to go back to school

yeah the new pictures look really good, im gonna have to buy them hope they get to my shop before i have to go back to school

If you search ebay there are production pairs for sale from Asia.  They have the new sole and tag as well as what looks to be suede and tumbled leathers...
Winners for sure from what I've seen!

J. 

If you search ebay there are production pairs for sale from Asia.  They have the new sole and tag as well as what looks to be suede and tumbled leathers...
Winners for sure from what I've seen!

J. 

Back
Top Bottom