Nike SB P-Rod 7

Didn't see any other thread about these so figured I'd start one.

Images of Paul Rodriguez's seventh signature Nike SB model are finally leaking..and it seems like there's going to be both a low and high top version.

The design looks like it draws some inspiration from Dunks and Jordan 1s..which isn't a bad thing in my book.

View media item 320494
View media item 320498
View media item 320502
View media item 320504
View media item 320506
View media item 320507
Rumored release date is Fall 13

I can't believe they're on model number seven.

I lost interest after the PRod 2 though. |I

The mids look serious-- simple yet sleek.  Cliche, but I would like to see a banned or royal cw on these.  iD options too.

The mids look serious-- simple yet sleek.  Cliche, but I would like to see a banned or royal cw on these.  iD options too.

There's something of a reverse-royal colorway on the horizon..he has been skating in them a lot lately. Almost all blue suede & leather upper with black swoosh and toe box. Same deal with an inverse black red or "banned" colorway..you can see em on the right side of this pic from a couple months ago:

View media item 320633
Royal colorway is the same colorblocking but I can't find a solid pic.

For anyone who's curious that split light blue/grey shoe in that pic is gonna be Brian Anderson's first SB pro model.

yea nut since its using that toe box like the dunks wont it rip super fast unlike the 5 and 6 models that are one piece toe cap?

These are super nice. Hopefully they wont be super wide and be more slim like jordan 1's and dunks. I just feel like the last few p-rods have been really wide looking. Idk maybe its just me. I'll def be checking these out when they drop. Great looking everyday sneaker.

Also, that Brian Anderson shoe is good looking to me too. Nike SB doing big things this year I see. Looking forward to more colorways of that shoe as well.

Last edited:
Should have just made the 1 and 2 and stopped pumping out new models every year. Anything after the 3 is garbage imo. Only Tinker can save this line just like he started it with the 1

I think the 7 has some promise.  Would like to see some real pics of the black / red version.  Looks very J Pack esque.

Yo those Lunar Rods are really nice.  I never used to like PRods shoes but those Lunar Rods are on the money for sure.

Armory Blue color-up isn't all that bad...On the real though every P-Rod model has had the exact same feel / fit since the 3's...Diff asthetic changes but it's been essentially the same shoe...

Nike needs to stop with the yearly drop of a "new" model and put some work in on a re-design or actually improve on the predecessor model...If that takes putting a new model out every few years rather than every year then so be it...

It's all good for the people who are down with the fit / feel / skatability of the shoe but it does get a bit stale after a while...

All that being said I'll take a look at the Armory Blue's and MIGHT purchase just to have a kickin' shoe to wear out...As far as skating goes it's all about the K2's at this point...

Glad to see there's an official thread about these. Can't wait for the red/black. Looks really money.

I love the black-grey model, want them! Fantastic, casual shoes, can't wait Nike drop them out.

Looks like a modern take on the Dunks.
Feeling these (the high top version). Will cop. Hopefully this place is as chill as the SB Dunk thread.

I liked the low tops from the original pic but those red lows made me change my mind.

Last edited:
^The VRs look like trash.
I think Premium is the regular. The premiums look like the original and the high top

Those high tops will likely be my first pair of yellow shoes since I missed out on the Tokyo 23s and wasnt feeling the yellow on the Kill Bill Gels

Last edited:
Lows look GREAT. Those first lows posted look kinda like the gold dust dunk colorway. Highs though? No thanks. Not feeling those at all for some reason. At least a pair or two of lows will be had. Weren't we originally hearing July on first drop?

Back
Top Bottom