Nike SB: Purple Suede Blazers upcoming release

Seen these in another thread,
Apparently they're releasing this summer,
pimp.gif
imo
sooooo copped!!

2dvip7s.jpg

23kp768.jpg

whoa those red ones are amazing. I mean i already have the red premes but im a sucker for red shoes like that. I wish those all white midsoles didnt get sothrashed so quickly though.

These brown ones look interesting too
nerd.gif

(They're elite's btw).
2dvk4zc.jpg

And these khaki joints are believed to be scrapped,
but I hope Nike releases them, they are too clean
smokin.gif

30le8ty.jpg

sorry if this question was anwered before but are teh purple blazers available at all footlockers/ footactions or are they limited?

Those Khaki Blazers are real clean. Hopefully they come out because I'd definitely cop. I like earth tone colorways.

As for those Red Blazers....nah...too many shoes have a red base to them as it is. Besides the Red Supremes >>>>>>>>>> those.

Originally Posted by enrique23

sorry if this question was anwered before but are teh purple blazers available at all footlockers/ footactions or are they limited?
These are Nike SBs and they don't sell SBs at mall stores. You'll have to check your local skate shop or look around for some onlinesites.

I went to Great Mall yesterday and saw these in person at Skate Works. I was kinda disappointed at the quality. But these are also my first pair of blazers andI don't have purple sneaks so yea. Those red blazers up there are pretty dope. That's a cop for sure. Anybody got a confirmed date on the release?

Just received mines. N I must say these are pretty nice. I ordered an extra 1, but I don't think ima be keeping it. So if any1 needs a size 12, in the baylet me knows.

Yo Sole23 how much they runnin for there? And did you happen to see the Lance Mountains? aint tryna drive alll the way down there

Just recieved my pair from igbs. They are pretty nice but would have looked better without the gold. Anyways they are still
pimp.gif

EDIT: and for the people who haven't copped yet, they do run small. I wear a size 10 in regular blazers and got a size 11 in these and fit good.

can somone please post some pics of theirs, online shops are making these look way different from eachother

Originally Posted by ankles2008

can somone please post some pics of theirs, online shops are making these look way different from eachother
Here's my pair with white laces.

not really into the purple ones but i like what SB is doing by releasing these simple colorway blazers.....

Back
Top Bottom