Nike SB: Purple Suede Blazers upcoming release

Originally Posted by never wear them

The purples are too dope... Wish I was a little younger... The red ones will be bought tho.

What you trying to say man ??? You making me feel like a LAME wanting a pair ..... lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

The purples are too dope... Wish I was a little younger... The red ones will be bought tho.

I thought I was going to feel the same way but in person theyre subdued and real smooth. I grabbed them yesterday and would def recommend them to anyone.

Personally, I think that the red is flashier than the purp.

EDIT: took a quick pic of the kicks today....iPhone pics. GO GATORS! Natl Champs!
wink.gif

ta36n4.jpg

BONUS: puppy Jerome

2cxhro6.jpg

man how i want/need these so bad...
but funds just so low... esp with rent this weekend... =[[
i was stupid and past on the azures... might have to pass on these too

Finally got my pair on my Birthday(The 27th)...My girl did. But the funny thing is i went to my local spot Saturday to pick these up, and my friend said theydidnt have them in anything close to my size. So i was searching the net, but decided not to pull the trigger. So i opened up my gift i was supposed asanything. Come to find out she went in there the day before bought them, and told my friend to lie to me about what sizes they had. She is a sneaky one.

is premierskateboarding.com legit? and also when u first get the shoe is the swoosh black and you can see the gold at angles or can u see the gold right whenyou see the shoes?

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Finally got my pair on my Birthday(The 27th)...My girl did. But the funny thing is i went to my local spot Saturday to pick these up, and my friend said they didnt have them in anything close to my size. So i was searching the net, but decided not to pull the trigger. So i opened up my gift i was supposed as anything. Come to find out she went in there the day before bought them, and told my friend to lie to me about what sizes they had. She is a sneaky one.

nice

Back
Top Bottom