Nike SB: Purple Suede Blazers upcoming release

this all of sudden became the legit website thread.
Come on people, do you think these online skate shops
convienently sell a full line of skate products along with
their "fake" Nike SB's?
laugh.gif

these shoes are so photographic haha... everyone is going to be posting dope pics of these for months to come!

no problem with that though, can't wait to pick mine up later

Anyone still looking for these -- As of this morning, SPOT had a a re-up of sizes 9 - 11. Retail plus shipping. Anyone have a free shipping code for SPOT??

^got mine from SPoT a while ago..these are very very nice..comes with a whole bunch of extra stuff too (mag, stickers etc..)

no shipping code though.

I had talked myself out of buying these shoes, but after seeing them with white laces, I might have to reconsider again.

went all the through checkout with these just had to hit confirm but i closed the tab....moneys kinda tight lol

shoes are so dope though hopefully they are around next week

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by never wear them

The purples are too dope... Wish I was a little younger... The red ones will be bought tho.

What you trying to say man ??? You making me feel like a LAME wanting a pair ..... lol

not even like that rico7jt, i actually want these.... but simple jeans and a simple shirt.

i take my comment back.
n6ex4y.jpg
pimp.gif
will getthe red pair.

and SoCal is known for gnarly skateboarders and gnarly dudes.... lol, they are all over here. check Active, thats where i got them.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

MAAAN, anywhere in socal got sizes left for retail? i need an sz 11.5 badly!!
idk because i live in ny but uptempoair.com has em for 89.99 + freeshipping

Back
Top Bottom