Nike SB, Vans, and other skateboarding shoes Updates

Has anyone been to bunker lately? I've been checking their site and there seems to be no new drops. Is this really the case or is their site just outdated?

Originally Posted by sneakername

Has anyone been to bunker lately? I've been checking their site and there seems to be no new drops. Is this really the case or is their site just outdated?
Bunker has a site?

Vans Trinoma

The one on the left is a must cop
img5987ix7.jpg

Sneakername: You hafta go to the shop directly, chat with Jermaine, and let him add you to their database so you could receive updates on their stocks. Heusually sends fliers of their new kicks through e-mail.
smile.gif

As for the one asking for estimated prices on Bunker's kicks, well, my brother bought a pair of Dr. Feel Goods from them a couple of months ago and theycost 7k.

Hope that helps.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveSwoosh

where else can we buy legit dunks??? apart from BUNKER,CRATE,P&P

where else??

When you say dunks, what exactly do you mean? All Nike stores have dunks but if you're looking for Nike Dunk SB, those (BUNKER,CRATE) are the only onescarrying them and some independent sellers on multiply. There's no Nike SB account in PI (as of the moment) that carries them.

i meant NIKE DUNK SBs

You can't trust anyone selling online, unless they really have nice feedbacks and members of groups that sell legit dunks
happy.gif

i meant NIKE DUNK SBs

You can't trust anyone selling online, unless they really have nice feedbacks and members of groups that sell legit dunks
happy.gif
Obviously, there's always a risk in buying online, but there are always ways to check if the shoe and the seller is legit, you just have to doyour legwork. Stop being lazy and keep posting questions when the answers have been posted.

online is ur best choice. the PI isn't the place to get sb's. better yet, go to singapore. sbs are like pancakes there. cheap too

Originally Posted by bAnOi

i meant NIKE DUNK SBs

happy.gif
Obviously, there's always a risk in buying online, but there are always ways to check if the shoe and the seller is legit, you just have to do your legwork. Stop being lazy and keep posting questions when the answers have been posted.
Word....

Filthy Grommet got nice selection of Sb's before..de la souls etc.. bought their border blues recently.. but I think they pulled out their older stocks..no sb's for now

Crate Update:

First off, everyone's invited to the CRATE anniversary get-together, Friday Nov. 21, Botong's Up Bar, A.Venue, MakatiAve., drop by for a drink and meet some fellow sneaker heads. Hope to see you there.

SB Dunk Highs "Boba Fett" P6,500
smokin.gif

sizes 9,10,10.5

SB Blazer Lance Mountain P5,500
sizes 9, 10

PRod P5,600
sizes 9, 10, 11

SB Dunk Low Pro "Gold Rail" P5,800
sizes 9, 10

For more info call 666-88-77
Visit us 132 LRI Design Plaza, N. Garcia St, Bel Air, Makati

http://cratemakati.multip...Drops_for_November_Part_2