Nike SB, Vans, and other skateboarding shoes Updates

Greyone Social already has a Nike QS account. Among the things they'll be carrying are SBs and AMs.

My friend tipped me on one shoe that's coming out. The AM90 King of the Mountain. He isn't letting me in on the Infrareds. He said that "yun langmuna".

So, goodbye to these other stores' inflated prices. LOL.

Man, I do hope we get some Infrared 90s over here. Wouldn't mind if the Neon95s came as well hah. Oh well at least we're getting the Mowabb am90s.

Originally Posted by bAnOi

Man, I do hope we get some Infrared 90s over here. Wouldn't mind if the Neon95s came as well hah. Oh well at least we're getting the Mowabb am90s.

Is it confirmed? I have the Nike Safari Tech Pack AM1, I want the Mowabbs AM90 as well.

Is this the Mowabbs?
am90_kingofthemountain_3.jpg

But I want this more:

nike-air-max-90-mowabb-safari-2.jpg

Anyone have a specific store where I can find an assortment color-ways of Nike SB Zoom Tres around Makati, or perhaps Alabang? Thanks

to all nike sb fanatics!!!!...beware coz there is a lot of selling fake nike sb here in the Philippines. Like dopekicks.multiply.com. etc. Ebay.com.ph has anfake sb too like sb sabotage and many others.

i agree. be vigilant. let's all post fakes spotted at the "kill all the fakes" thread. if possible, let's also put why said item is fake.

I just drop by today at crate. They supposed to have new arrivals last week but it was postponed. They will have new stocks within this month. I saw SB T-shirtsold at 1.4K php and undefeated shirt 2.5k php. Nike Dunk High Premium SB (Brian Anderson) at 6k they had sizes from size 9 to 11. Nike Dunk Low SB Golf (net /maize / baroque) at 5.8k size 9.5. Joe Strummer-after SB (size 9 only) at 5.5K.Nike Blazer Low SB (Black Crocodile Edition) and Nike Air Trainer 2 SB (gold /reflective).

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

I just drop by today at crate. They supposed to have new arrivals last week but it was postponed. They will have new stocks within this month. I saw SB T-shirt sold at 1.4K php and undefeated shirt 2.5k php. Nike Dunk High Premium SB (Brian Anderson) at 6k they had sizes from size 9 to 11. Nike Dunk Low SB Golf (net / maize / baroque) at 5.8k size 9.5. Joe Strummer-after SB (size 9 only) at 5.5K.Nike Blazer Low SB (Black Crocodile Edition) and Nike Air Trainer 2 SB (gold / reflective).

Hi man, thanks for the updates... if i may ask where is this store "crate"? thanks... noticed if they have sizes for the sb trainers? thanksalot...
glasses.gif

oh we got ADIO kenny anderson x chocolate skaeboards shoe available at weLegendray... look it up on google... limited stocks... hurry hurry!!!

^do they carry anything different from what is already offered by other stores that sell vans here? e.g. sk8-hi's, eras, half cabs or collabs?

vans trinoma is pretty weak. nothing there for you if you're looking for something different. the only reason to go there is if you want to see all thevans shoes released locally. based on what i saw, it looked like they had most, if not all of the local releases. loads of slip-ons for those interested.

New stuff just arrive last week at crate makati.

Dunk Low(space tiger) : P6,500- Size 9 (2), 9.5, 10
Dunk High(marge simpson): P6,500- Size 9, 9.5
P-Rod II (Black Lava / White) : P5,800- 9, 9.5, 10
Vandal Vintage: P5,800- 9, 9.5,10
Vandal Premium: P5,600- 9.5
Terminator:tongue:5,800- 9, 10

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

New stuff just arrive last week at crate makati.

Dunk Low(space tiger) : P6,500- Size 9 (2), 9.5, 10
Dunk High(marge simpson): P6,500- Size 9, 9.5
P-Rod II (Black Lava / White) : P5,800- 9, 9.5, 10
Vandal Vintage: P5,800- 9, 9.5,10
Vandal Premium: P5,600- 9.5
Terminator:tongue:5,800- 9, 10
follow up on that post by jeddahblaster, here are pictures

http://cratemakati.multiply.com/photos/album/19/Finally_New_Drops_http://cratemakati.multip...bum/19/Finally_New_Drops_

yea whatup with the vans store at trinoma.. i was so stoked when i saw in from afar thinking it might have exclusive releases .. exclusive not meaningcollectors item but vans outside the usualy vans here (slips ons, tnt2, old scools).... was sooo hoppyin for chukkas sk8his and authentics or eras.....vans tridef should step up their game . maybe try vans vault ...

^one good thing though, if you're the type who doesn't want to see gay guys and everybody else walking around with chukkas, eras or authentics on. Iguess it's better kept that way. LOL.

lol i udnerstand your point but im hella chill now about that idea... im actually arite with that. hipsters here in the p.i. didnt stop me from rockin'dunks once in awhile.... and college kids(well pretty much everyone) here never stopped me from rockin chucks ... anyway i dont rock vans to stand out in thefirst place..... so its all gooodd

Back
Top Bottom