Nike SB, Vans, and other skateboarding shoes Updates

I go for the New Castles Glitch. Simple yet eye-catching colorway. Plus I never really liked the silhouette of the P-rod 2's.
laugh.gif

the new castles are tight! but for me the melbournes are the best shoe from the city pack.. pero un nga, hehe mas maganda nmn yan kesa sa p-rod. i think thecadbury p rods are the better cw, pero sobrang pang skater na nun.

Try the multiply sites blasdiaz.
heystackz.multiply.com
solecity.multiply.com
urbanplace.multiply.com

I don't think they're available in local reseller stores.

^^Thanks sam and blasdiaz. Newcastle here I come.
happy.gif

@blasdiaz: Melbournes are pure dope! Kung meron sana dito I'd go for that.
frown.gif

@sam: thanks for the sites bro. I'll try to check em. Pag mas mura, I'll buy it there.

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

heystackz.multiply.com
solecity.multiply.com
urbanplace.multiply.com

geesh...they got really steep prices..hope we get a local store reseller of Nike SB goods (including the apparel)
happy.gif

^We already do.

Check back a few pages and you'll see.

We have weLegendary at Quezon City and Five-O Skate Shop at the Fort.

They sell at RETAIL prices.

pastatats: Yeah, their prices are relatively high. Although they could get you SB's that were released years ago. We do have local reseller stores,it's just that most of the time, they only have the new SB's.

Their prices are justifiable though..Though we have stores that have sb accounts here nowadays,it's been what, 3 mos.since they launched,and no new stocksyet..Plus they are more p-rod inclined since they are skate shops.

pastatats: Yeah, their prices are relatively high. Although they could get you SB's that were released years ago. We do have local reseller stores, it's just that most of the time, they only have the new SB's.

i can't really blame them, business is business...
glasses.gif

although they're really doing a noble job of selling those kicks which are really hard to find..cheers to them..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

speaking of dunk sb melbournes, does anybody know where i can get them locally? thnx
dude, try checking kicksillustrated at multiply.com for air jordans, kobes, dunk sbs, lebrons, etc

Originally Posted by supaugly

Originally Posted by DonP

trinotown is mixing his stuff with some fakes...
fo real? what makes u say that?
check out his site... he used to sell high quality (Fake) SBs on Ebay, I was surprised he was only sellin em for 2k, I asked him thru YM if theywere FAKES cos all i know that dude only sell legit kicks.. & yes those were fakes...

heystackz.multiply.com
solecity.multiply.com
urbanplace.multiply.com

Are the ones being sold on these sites legit?

Back
Top Bottom