Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

These ain't even a REAL "SB" shoe forreal.....htf you have a Jordan 4 "SB" with no zoom air....how??. The "zoom" in the shoe is one of the main factors that separates the SB from the regular dunks. Let's keep it a buck....they gassed these. 5 + yards for a " Military Green " 4 with a Nike SB logo on the heel is wild....FOH. they really drinking that kool-aid

These ain't even a REAL "SB" shoe forreal.....htf you have a Jordan 4 "SB" with no zoom air....how??. The "zoom" in the shoe is one of the main factors that separates the SB from the regular dunks. Let's keep it a buck....they gassed these. 5 + yards for a " Military Green " 4 with a Nike SB logo on the heel is wild....FOH. they really drinking that kool-aid
Cool story, but You sound mad, relax. Shoes are dope ASF.

If you had bothered to read the thread you’d know that they did in fact make some significant changes to the mold to make these a SB shoe.

If you had bothered to read the thread you’d know that they did in fact make some significant changes to the mold to make these a SB shoe.
I know all the changes they made to the shoe ...I been wearing SB's since the early 2000's bro...you preaching to the choir right now lol...y'all really paying resale for a slightly more padded tongue and altered shape...aight man..buy what you like

Get A Load Of This Guy GIF - This Guy Get A Load Of This Guy ...

Feel it. I got mine for retail. 🤷 I can't complain... I would've paid resell if I had to though.
Solid...the shoe dope don't get me wrong..I'm personally waiting on the black/cements and that's only because of the leather change...but if I'm even THINKING about paying resale...I need the zoom air

Solid...the shoe dope don't get me wrong..I'm personally waiting on the black/cements and that's only because of the leather change...but if I'm even THINKING about paying resale...I need the zoom air
Those aren't going to be sb though, those are reimagined 4s....
There are rumors swirling of a black cat sb 4. I'd grab those too.

Those aren't going to be sb though, those are reimagined 4s....
There are rumors swirling of a black cat sb 4. I'd grab those too.
Ohh Yeah, you right about that I thought they were gonna be SB's for some reason...the 4's p-rod was wearing?? Yeah those is 🔥...

What he say....."plain Jane Richie 580 bands, **** expensive gotta watch the way you shake my hand, I make the Richie match the "VIRGIL" , I just changed the "band".....😂😂🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom