Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

I know all the changes they made to the shoe ...I been wearing SB's since the early 2000's bro...you preaching to the choir right now lol...y'all really paying resale for a slightly more padded tongue and altered shape...aight man..buy what you like
how u been in da game for years but pocket watching like an entire parakeet?

how u been in da game for years but pocket watching like an entire parakeet?
Who's pocket watching doggy? I could care less what you spend on em, I said they not worth the price they goin for since there's no zoom air

We pulling up on all Karen's 😂
IMG_7139.gif
Corrected for accuracy

And not a single one of em' could do a "kick flip"....let alone even OWN a skateboard....***** LAMES....😂😂

And not a single one of em' could do a "kick flip"....let alone even OWN a skateboard....***** LAMES....😂😂
Yeah and those people putting shoes on babies that can't walk yet and even worse those paraplegics. Bunch of LAMES is right.

It’s still a Jordan bro. The skaters in the 80’s were wearing J’s. You got it backward. I knew you were a casual when you started mentioning your history of SBs in this thread like it was relevant. You’re talking about Zoom Air like this is a performance skateboarding shoe. You need a map cause you lost af

It’s still a Jordan bro. The skaters in the 80’s were wearing J’s. You got it backward. I knew you were a casual when you started mentioning your history of SBs in this thread like it was relevant. You’re talking about Zoom Air like this is a performance skateboarding shoe. You need a map cause you lost af
And alot of people wear Jordans but can't hoop for ****....

I never "gave a history" ...simply said I been wearing them since the early 2000's......so let me get this straight....the shoe has supposedly been "updated"...but not updated to be a performance skateboarding shoe??...tf is meant for then...to hoop in?

And alot of people wear Jordans but can't hoop for ****....
What is your point? It’s a Jordan 4 with some minor changes to make it more durable, not “better performing”. It’s a clean colorway with premium materials and the best shape for a 4 in 24 years.

You’re scratching your head why these are “hyped”. It’s easily one of the best Jordan releases of the year and you’re talking about zoom air and all kinds of other nonsense just to be a contrarian like they were trying to make a modern performance shoe for skateboarders and failed miserably.

This is a lifestyle shoe crossover with enough minor differences to market the SB angle and hype it to another huge sneaker market. Where were you on the Lance Mountains’ subpar performance and failure as a collab? As I said. Casual.

I don't wear Jordans 1's they're trash for my feet and I didn't even attempt for these cause I ain't "competing" with no " sneaker head"..... I don't gotta scratch my head to figure out why these are hyped....if they had a "jumpman" heel tab the energy would've been completely different for these ...FOH....

Lance Mountains flopped? 🤣 also I’d buy 3 pairs with a jumpman if they had these materials and shape. You really have no idea what you’re talking about. And you not wearing Jordan 1’s is completely irrelevant to anything

Man’s on Niketalk Tom bout he don’t compete with “sneakerheads”.

I just came here for the hopeful “Sneaker Day”
Release info. I struck out on these biscuits and need a pair for the foot game.

Back
Top Bottom