Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Have Nike stopped EA for UK or something? I must be blacklisted for saying SNKRS is unfair lol

if these drop in the same numbers as the wc3s and the fire red 3s, nike really is doing better. doesnt mean a guaranteed retail hit but a year ago these would be $500+ resell easily, maybe even more. come release these could be in the low 3s, I aint mad at it.

if these drop in the same numbers as the wc3s and the fire red 3s, nike really is doing better. doesnt mean a guaranteed retail hit but a year ago these would be $500+ resell easily, maybe even more. come release these could be in the low 3s, I aint mad at it.

I doubt they'll be anywhere close to that. No allocations for the chain stores. Aside from snkrs, it's all boutiques and skate shops, so even though we're seeing what seems like a ton of these, they're far from a GR.

I did all the raffles on the previous page. Did about half for my size 13 and half for my daughters size 8m. Most those raffles are up for a full 7 days. Can’t imagine I’ll hit one

Back
Top Bottom