Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

On their SB landing page they clearly state it's pick up only. I expect they forgot to edit their standard form. Question is whether they'll filter out the online entries or let them slide.

On their SB landing page they clearly state it's pick up only. I expect they forgot to edit their standard form. Question is whether they'll filter out the online entries or let them slide.
Clearly there, and also clearly on the drop down. They had to intentionally create the raffle this way by not only the drop down, but also with the text that says "Pick Up Location or Ship*"

odds are aint no one winning, so nothing to lose entering and trying ship option.

Trying to hold strong and not pay resell! I've only got Midnight Navys, White Oreos, Seafoams, and WC3 to trade. I think the only ones I could straight up sell and buy these are the Oreos. But those I wasn't intending to sell (though still DS for some reason).

Resell presale seashell….

I WILL have these. Put in raffles and see what’s the draw on SNKRS is about. In the Gawds hands now. Good luck to all and congrats to the EA boyz getting theirs. But rest assured: ima get mine….

Do we have any confidence around if other colorways are coming out, and if so, what colors?

Extra butter shoes pick up only. Who knows.

We got a list of raffles?

Here you go! This is the list I was using. But every one of them was in-store. I last tried this list on saturday, so I'm not sure it's been updated yet.

Wait, so you had to pay a local skate shop $100 over retail? Basically backdoored to you. Actually not bad compared to current online resell. Enjoy!
Yes that is correct. I called it a donation to the shop, I know these skateshops ain't making a killing, alot of them are dead unless their is a hype release coming up. I have problem no helping out and knowing I don't have to jump threw hoops to get them. Basically 350 which is less then current resell and most likely what they will go for after release imo.

Last edited:
Yes that is correct. I called it a donation to the shop, I know these skateshops ain't making a killing, alot of them are dead unless their is a hype release coming up. I have problem helping out and knowing I don't have to jump threw hoops to get them. Basically 350 which is less then current resell and most likely what they will go for after release imo.

I hear ya. I'd probably do something similar, but the shops near me aren't getting them in.

Back
Top Bottom