Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

I entered so many raffles it's hard to keep track, got a good feeling imma hit a retail win, even though I secured a pair with extra sauce on top.

When did everyone start wearing size 14s. Pisses me off, plus the quantity enough is a killer for us.

I entered so many raffles it's hard to keep track, got a good feeling imma hit a retail win, even though I secured a pair with extra sauce on top.
Same here fam can’t keep track. I go back to check and some let me enter again. Not going to enter again. I guess if I hit on 1 of them I will get a email

Anyone joint this raffle was wondering when it’s over and they send out a invoice if you hit
78714787-F441-4905-A414-574CBEC57DF6.png

Up on SNKRS UK but no EA! I shouldnt have turned down those 2 air maxes, never had EA since

yep. but they certainly are hyping them up.. with the "the pair everyone's coveting" etc etc

I got these coming, these and lightnings and union 1 highs all I need for the rest of the year. To many damn shoes!!!

that live drop made me jump lol the lebrons didnt even pop up in the app for me
It’s pretty bad when the hosts know this is an issue. They told the audience during the shock drop “if you don’t see the purchase option close and re-open the app”

Seriously? LOL tell your whole audience stop watching the show and come back in a few because we know our platform is broken. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom