Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

So GOAT seller accepted and confirmed my offer early Monday morning but still hasn't shipped. Seems odd to take that long to ship. Current price is less than 15 bucks more, so I don't see why he'd fail to complete the transaction. And once a seller confirms, aren't they obligated to ship? If they flake out, GOAT will offer up another pair? First time buying from GOAT so I have no clue. Thanks!
Two things possibly happened:

1. He got them on SNKRS and he doesn’t have them yet and won’t until next week.
2. He realized the price will go up and decided to hold and only take a -10 point hit on his account. (My seller score is 198 on GOAT and a cancellation would literally do nothing to me until I get down to 110.

I ordered mine through an auction on NTWRK and got them this morning. Paid 418 for 11.5 and after seeing the prices now I’m glad I did.

Anyone got an extra 10.5? Entered 10 raffles and 6 snkrs Accts, no Ws
I entered into 4 in store raffles and 37 online raffles and 4 SNKRS accounts. These were harder to get than people think. Told myself I’m paying resell just to not feel like I wasted a week of my time entering raffles for nothing.

So GOAT seller accepted and confirmed my offer early Monday morning but still hasn't shipped. Seems odd to take that long to ship. Current price is less than 15 bucks more, so I don't see why he'd fail to complete the transaction. And once a seller confirms, aren't they obligated to ship? If they flake out, GOAT will offer up another pair? First time buying from GOAT so I have no clue. Thanks!
I've been waiting since Friday. He's not going to ship. Jokes on him, price went down 10-20 from when I ordered, now he loses out :lol:
What a bozo.

I've been seeing fair prices on FB marketplace. First time purchasing off there and it was without the protection. My package comes in today. Hopefully I didn't get shipped a brick.

It’s says Tsuen Wan
Oof..Yep. I've only purchased twice off of GOAT and the last one was two years ago for the AMM 3's. They were shipped from Jersey. Unions came from the LA warehouse. Never buying from them again now. Lol

690F9A58-0404-43D8-8990-B894D4BB884A.jpeg

Pair from my local shop raffle came in

Oof..Yep. I've only purchased twice off of GOAT and the last one was two years ago for the AMM 3's. They were shipped from Jersey. Unions came from the LA warehouse. Never buying from them again now. Lol
I’ll just try to stay positive. There are Asian sellers also. But damn it ain’t looking good

Two things possibly happened:

1. He got them on SNKRS and he doesn’t have them yet and won’t until next week.
2. He realized the price will go up and decided to hold and only take a -10 point hit on his account. (My seller score is 198 on GOAT and a cancellation would literally do nothing to me until I get down to 110.

I ordered mine through an auction on NTWRK and got them this morning. Paid 418 for 11.5 and after seeing the prices now I’m glad I did.

Thanks for the note. It was $405 after all fees for a 10.5. It's actually only 10 bucks more as of today. If this doesn't work out, I'm passing I guess. While I would probably go for the extra 10 bucks today, I'm not shelling out until I get my refund. But by the time that happens the price will likely increase, and I'm not up for paying any more than that.

Goat should really honor the order and find a diff seller; that would be great customer service. This is my first GOAT order; not sure I'll use them again if this is how it often plays out for anything of value.

Back
Top Bottom