Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

I finally talked myself out of it

Yeah the shape is the best its been in eons, and the materials are great (or so I've heard), but I'm really not in love with the colorway

If these were a GR I robably wouldnt have gave it much thought and passed straight up

I finally talked myself out of it

Yeah the shape is the best its been in eons, and the materials are great (or so I've heard), but I'm really not in love with the colorway

If these were a GR I robably wouldnt have gave it much thought and passed straight up
Bro don’t look back and say, “ damn I should’ve copped”
I’m telling you this shoe lives up to the hype in every way possible.

Last edited:
I finally got rid of a few kicks to pay the resell and I can not do it

$500 is wild.

i'm in the same boat. Sold a few pairs on GOAT and got the credit ready, but tough dropping $500 for a pair of green 4's

If my sz. 12 was priced like the smaller sizes then it wouldn't be a problem

I finally got rid of a few kicks to pay the resell and I can not do it

$500 is wild.

Good work, don’t do it. You could get white cement 4s for around that price. Or even A Ma Maniere 4s for $350 which are better.
Plus they’ll probably eventually release a few more colorways of the SBs which will be better than green 🥴

Unds to L&D today for my son’s birth. Hoping for a smooth delivery.
1A60566A-CB5E-4087-B3CA-5CB6A9F4E7EA.jpeg
Blessings to you & the family

I remember reading about 2 colorways of the sb4 when news first leaked. I am sure they won’t stop at 1. Why make a new mold and then not use it?

I remember reading about 2 colorways of the sb4 when news first leaked. I am sure they won’t stop at 1. Why make a new mold and then not use it?
It’s Nike/JB.…I’m not saying I have info about further releases or weather anyone should or shouldn’t buy anything. I remember when the AJ34 SE dropped, I already had the white/black/red cw so I thought it was redundant to pick up the same cw in the se. So I held out for another cw. JB only released one SE CW. With all that said, if you like em and $500ish and it won’t hurt pockets do it. If you have any second thoughts about it, take the gamble and wait it out.

You tell me considering that none of the GR 4s that released this year used that mold :lol:
Collabs don't follow the same rules.
I wouldn't doubt more colorways are coming out, but I wouldn't be shocked at a one off.
All i'm saying is don't put all ya eggs in one basket.

Bro don’t look back and say, “ damn I should’ve copped”
I’m telling you this shoe lives up to the hype in every way possible.
Facts. It’s not like it’s a hard to wear green. I paired these with a black hoodie and slacks on a casual Friday and they were proper. The only colors I think would look as good are a navy blue or grey. Obviously the Nike SB heel sets them apart but like others have said, the shape and materials are a rare nod to detail that they’ve missed on over the last 20 years of retros.

Just cop the green Nike SB slides and the SB socks off Tillys.
Them slides gone come in handy if it ever starts to rain and I'm wearing the SB 4s... Remember, these socks go for $30 plus on ebay..

Screenshot_20230425_001714_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230425_001751_Chrome.jpg

Just cop the green Nike SB slides and the SB socks off Tillys.
Them slides gone come in handy if it ever starts to rain and I'm wearing the SB 4s... Remember, these socks go for $30 plus on ebay..

Screenshot_20230425_001714_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230425_001751_Chrome.jpg
I actually bought these green goblins but returned them for being too ST Patrick green lol.

Back
Top Bottom