Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Hit on snkrs but FedEx never delivered them smh. Decided to get em on eBay with that discount code last week. Finally got em in hand. Better late than never.

5AE7B937-FF83-4762-9602-05C3D77CE9D9.jpeg

Hit on snkrs but FedEx never delivered them smh. Decided to get em on eBay with that discount code last week. Finally got em in hand. Better late than never.

5AE7B937-FF83-4762-9602-05C3D77CE9D9.jpeg
If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for what size? I keep checking on a pair periodically but the prices for my size just go up and up

Exactly why I ain't even bother responding.
Who I'm supposed to believe? You, who's been on here for 20+ years and have a track record of leaking accurate info?
Or ol boy with the "trust me bro" source? :lol:

Anyway, we'll see what happens. I know you'll update the thread when you hear something.

Who I'm supposed to believe? You, who's been on here for 20+ years and have a track record of leaking accurate info?

Anyway, we'll see what happens. I know you'll update the thread when you hear something.

Was told additional colors were pitched, but JB is "over it."

I was keeping my thoughts to myself for this entire thread. Mainly, because I know most of y'all are past tired of me talking about HOW butchered this model is.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Long story short, THIS release is the BEST shape this model has had since the 1999 White/Black Cement Retros. That being said, when comparing it to the OG model, there's STILL a lot to be desired. Mainly the ankle collars shape, and them STILL being way too short.

Anyways, I still can't believe it, but I hit on SNKRS on release day. My true size too, a 12.5. Then, I bought a second pair on eBay, for about $480. However, the dude never shipped them, and tried to run off on me. I was able to get my money back, though.

Then, I panicked because all of the other 12.5 were gone off eBay. Plus, the prices were STEADY going up. I ended grabbing a second pair off GOAT, which came to about $660 altogether...

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Yeah I know, I f'n trippin'...

Anyways, they came in last Wednesday, but I not sure if they're AUTHENTIC, or not.

Can anyone of y'all tell?

20230426_20265201.jpg
20230426_20265202.jpg

Let me know if y'all need anymore pics, or info. I'll post some more if I need too.

:emoji_100:

I was keeping my thoughts to myself for this entire thread. Mainly, because I know most of y'all are past tired of me talking about HOW butchered this model is.

Long story short, THIS release is the BEST shape this model has had since the 1999 White/Black Cement Retros. That being said, when comparing it to the OG model, there's STILL a lot to be desired. Mainly the ankle collars shape, and then STILL being way too short.

Anyways, I still can't believe it, but I hit on SNKRS on release day. My true size too, a 12.5. Then, I bought a second pair on eBay, for about $480. However, the dude never shipped them, and tried to run off on me. I was able to get my money back, though.

Then, I panicked because all of the other 12.5 were gone off eBay. Plus, the prices were STEADY going up. I ended grabbing a second pair off GOAT, which came to about $660 altogether...

Anyways, they came in last Wednesday, but I not sure if they're AUTHENTIC, or not.

20230426_20265201.jpg
20230426_20265202.jpg

Let me know if y'all need anymore pics, or info. I'll post some more if I need too.

If they’re weren’t authentic you’d be able to feel the difference in hand

IMG_2093.gif

Long story short, THIS release is the BEST shape this model has had since the 1999 White/Black Cement Retros. That being said, when comparing it to the OG model, there's STILL a lot to be desired. Mainly the ankle collars shape, and them STILL being way too short.

20230426_20265201.jpg
20230426_20265202.jpg

Panel size etc can will always differ pair to pair. Also that’s a Nike Asia manufacturer tag. Fakes don’t do that. Relax and enjoy.

20230426_20265201.jpg
20230426_20265202.jpg

I bought my pair from eBay. I was a nervous wreck so I watched dozens of videos, looked at pictures of confirmed retails and confirmed replicas. One thing that is consistent on all retail pairs is the side panel nettings shape. And replicas consistently have rougher toe cap suede. Also compare the Flight on the tongue. If it’s not exactly the same, send them back. My opinion is that pair from Goat is a “good” replica, based of what you’ve provided and what I have seen and watched.

20230426_20265201.jpg
20230426_20265202.jpg

It’s hard for counterfeiters to get the colors exactly right and based on these pics the green matches exactly. So you’re probably good

The problem is it’s a lot of rep factories making different shapes and a few that got everything right that no one seems to notice. People tend to only compare the worst replica to retail.
IMG_2680.jpeg
IMG_2679.jpeg

IMG_2679.jpeg
IMG_2680.jpeg
IMG_2678.png
IMG_2678.png

^ Those are not side by side comparisons. If you put authentic vs fake right next to each other it’s easier to see the color difference. For example:

1683008085592.jpeg

It’s definitely hard to compare when they’re not in the same lighting. But two 12.5s should look the same, and I have never seen any variance in shape nor netting on confirmed retail pairs besides a slight toe difference, posted here or on Reddit, not even depending on size.

The problem is it’s a lot of rep factories making different shapes and a few that got everything right that no one seems to notice. People tend to only compare the worst replica to retail.
IMG_2680.jpeg
IMG_2679.jpeg

IMG_2679.jpeg
IMG_2680.jpeg
IMG_2678.png
IMG_2678.png

From a shape perspective yeah, but get them in hand the colors will be off (specifically the green tabs on the wings), the back tab won’t be the same grippy rubber, etc.

A lot of people who buy reps hyper fixate on shape but I feel like if you’re wearing them on foot, that’s like the least critical aspect considering all shoes somewhat conform to your foot. The colors of the materials would bother me wayyyy more.

Imagine walking by someone in the wild with the “same” shoes on and talk look at each other about to do that “nice shoes” head not that we all do to eachother but when he looks at yours and then his and then does that double take we all aldodo when we realize a shoe is fake because it’s plain as day that the colors don’t match. The toe box is a super important feature of the shoe off foot but I feel like rep folks are worried about the wrong things.

Btw thanks for allowing me to tell that elaborate story, stay tuned for the sequel :lol:

Back
Top Bottom