Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

I wasnt interested in these initially, but the turn is happening... slight gucci vibes plus banging quality got me intrigued

How is the sizing compared to the other 4s? Is there more padding or a thicker insole?

Both pairs from SNKRDUNK have shipped. Expect 1st pair, or maybe even both, to arrive either sat or Monday. I’m excited & will rock 1 of the pears ASAP.
I’m a sucker for the color Green when done nicely.

What's the largest sizes on SNKRDUNK? With them being in Asia is it safe to assume they don't have bigger sizes (13-16)? I tried looking on the desktop site but needed to sign in to look at sizing.

Thanks.

Lightning fast shipping. Thank you NT!!!

Screenshot_20230330_140502_Instagram.jpg

I'm a little surprised these aren't going for more (abroad or stateside). Not complaining; just surprised. Hopefully the white wings doing yellow too badly; light grey may have been the move here. Mine are out for delivery today (10-day turnaround + lots of nagging Goat customer care). Kudos to the guy above who got shipping reimbursed; I wasn't offered anything, and just not interested in spending more energy on this. Will wear the crap out of these!

Lightning fast shipping. Thank you NT!!!

Screenshot_20230330_140502_Instagram.jpg
Idk if it’s your picture size or what, but the mesh and other details look off. Like the angle of the green tab on the front, the gloss of the green on the side and even the stitching is off.

Hope this wasn’t from that SNKRSdunk site.

Pic of my pair from SNKRS……..
FA028E7C-FADA-4FB8-944D-1B465D396EEC.jpeg

Mine is an 11.5, but a 12 isn’t THAT much off. The size of the mesh is very different.

Idk if it’s your picture size or what, but the mesh and other details look off. Like the angle of the green tab on the front, the gloss of the green on the side and even the stitching is off.

Hope this wasn’t from that SNKRSdunk site.

Pic of my pair from SNKRS……..
FA028E7C-FADA-4FB8-944D-1B465D396EEC.jpeg

Mine is an 11.5, but a 12 isn’t THAT much off. The size of the mesh is very different.
Honestly, I had to make a run so I didn't get a chance to check them out with a fine tooth comb yet. When I get back home later I'm gonna look them over through and through. I'll post extremely detailed pics and perhaps you can give me your opinion since you got a SNKRS pair in hand.

Actually, you got me nervous. Heading home right now lol.

I’m being facetious, I don’t except any issues with my pairs. I planned on verifying them regardless myself. QC at Nike isn’t great so expect slight variations but I’m sure it’ll be easy to inspect them thoroughly and tell.

I feel your pain, I had 3 people do the same, they make up a fake excuse and then relist the pair for 20-30 more although we agreed on a deal and I even had paid...
I went with SNKRDUNK. StockX did issue a $20 refund when I purchased the first time (in response to a coupon they were running that didn't work), and provided a $20 coupon today to use at a later time. Good customer service. However, a bit turned off to this experience.

Oh brother here we go :lol:

As stated earlier, none of the reps have the correct height on the heel tab. You can verify yourself by going on Reddit Rep Sneakers.
Ya SNKRDUNK pairs are fine.

All fakes are different.........There are several manufacturers out there and I follow one of the best on IG. They show the difference between their fakes and others fakes, and they look better but they`re still clearly off. This is mostly due to them making them based on older versions. the SB is totally different than regular 4s, but they had no shoes to compare them to before this, so they`re all going to be off somehow, someway.

No, I dont purchase from them.........I just like to know whats out there so i know what to look for.

just got my SNKRDUNK pair in

don't know if they fake or not, but the quality is on point.

leather is soft and buttery

sizing may be an issue. went TTS and it looks a little bit short compared to my jordan 3's.

Back
Top Bottom