Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

1D8723E9-2807-4EC2-86E1-7E26CBBB9D26.jpeg

lol snkr dunk is pretty big and I don't think US consumers are really going to impact their business by talking about it on the internet :lol: They have storefronts in Japan that are the same as any other resale/consignment shop like stadium goods. I'm sure they're happy to get some beefy USD vs the weaker yen, if anything that'll be what changes their services for US consumers.
The money is transferred to yen 😂. You’re not mailing them dollar bills. The exchange will be equal

Well my first GOAT pair showed up straight from Hong Kong. Clean, no factory defects, all the QR codes work correctly, etc.. I'm happy but as usual that $500 a pair price sucks but whatever. Although i did grab one additional from GOAT this morning for like $515. Just got to make more bags...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all for seeing SD rise up and get more business, but I also don't want it to spread too much where they'll start to raise fees or quality decreases (from what I'm hearing from others on here about how good the packaging and care is). Can't wait to see how the SD pair compares to this goat pair that I wasn't too thrilled about.
If you’re going to pay a premium on a shoe it’s nice to get it in 3 business days vs waiting 2 weeks. Also nice to feel like the effort was there packaging a $400 shoe.
Well my first GOAT pair showed up straight from Hong Kong. Clean, no factory defects, all the QR codes work correctly, etc.. I'm happy but as usual that $500 a pair price sucks but whatever. Although i did grab one additional from GOAT this morning for like $515. Just got to make more bags...
It’s one sick retro though, isn’t it??

For all the folks that ordered on GOAT and got a pair coming from HK did you get the 8 digit barcode sticker on the shoebox or did you get a QR code with letters and numbers above it?

If you’re going to pay a premium on a shoe it’s nice to get it in 3 business days vs waiting 2 weeks. Also nice to feel like the effort was there packaging a $400 shoe.

It’s one sick retro though, isn’t it??

The kicks are sick for sure. Only certain stuff is worth the $500 price point but these aren't coming down. At least not in big sizes. Got to pay to play. Just for reference the second pair I purchased yesterday the seller already canceled and upped the price to $492 before fees.

For all the folks that ordered on GOAT and got a pair coming from HK did you get the 8 digit barcode sticker on the shoebox or did you get a QR code with letters and numbers above it?

My pair has the barcode and numbers.

As far as SNKR DUNK goes. Everything seems like it's legit but the whole "Duty and taxes collected at the door" thing has me worried.

My pair has the barcode and numbers.

As far as SNKR DUNK goes. Everything seems like it's legit but the whole "Duty and taxes collected at the door" thing has me worried.
From everyone’s experience in here who has used SNKRDUNK they said they don’t charge for Duty and Taxes unless the shoe is $800 and above so you should be good

Back
Top Bottom