Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Un-ds today and happened to walk by this perfect photo opp at a small little skate shop (sort of like an indoor swap meet)

Oh and bring it on NTDenim!
IMG_4486.jpeg

Goddamit this is the pic that made me pull the trigger :lol:

75A1F776-AA69-4224-A4EB-E96DA8CB182B.jpeg

Every thread, the same "how do these fit" spam from the same cat :lol:
NGL thought it was only me that noticed it , "These are $XXX on insert whatever app I saw them on I REFUSE to pay that money unless I don't exactly know if there fake , been looked at , been tried on , I can find them slightly cheaper in 3 days as opposed to 8 days or was it cheaper a week ago , why did they make them , why they did produce them in this colorway , will they go up down we just don't know this MADNESSS , anyways ima just drop this random gif here guise , tootles !"

SUN

These can still be had on snkrdunk for a pretty reasonable price for my size at least imo. 338 shipped. My pair got authenticated and was just shipped so can't wait to get it in hand. My goat pair with the crease in the box lid was just credited 15 bucks for the lid damage. That knocks it down to 335 so guess I'll just hold onto em to use as trade bait in the future.

My pair is on the way now. Can’t wait.

Also, I’m shocked at how expensive the white based pairs are going for. My metallic purples are listed around $650-$700 on stockx, I don’t intend to sell but that price is kind of ridiculous imo.

My pair is on the way now. Can’t wait.

Also, I’m shocked at how expensive the white based pairs are going for. My metallic purples are listed around $650-$700 on stockx, I don’t intend to sell but that price is kind of ridiculous imo.
white based pairs?

There’s only one Jordan 4 SB which is white.

I've worn mine for three days straight here on vacation. It's been hard to determine my sz in retros the last three years. I went with a 12.5 (1/2 sz up) because I was concerned about the fit (the extra material on the interior), and there's some room. Sz 12 in the Playoff 13s are took big. Jordan 2 sz 12, the fit is perfect.

Anyway, the extra room isn't as drastic as the 13s. If another colorway is released, I'll go with sz 12 this time.

20230411_091700.jpg

Today's WHERE, Unds'd , and yes , these are the troof......comfort is A1 , would double up it weren't for the fact that I know da netting gonna be a piss show in 2-3 years ....but definitely a must have
Are they really that much more comfortable than any other Jordan 4

Not gonna sit here and say these are NB levels of comfort , but they do feel better than my Union 4's (which are made of better quality materials if you will) ,white Cement , and fire reds....so take it for what it's worth. Also This has nothing to do with comfort but walked my 10,000 steps for the day already and no signs of creasing.....all in all hella happy I am able to have a pair .

Back
Top Bottom