Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Building out closets right now. Where can I find this (I know IKEA but what)?
I don't have the answers. When I bought my house 3 years ago, I started looking for this, but I could never find it.

We can ask the man himself ksteezy ksteezy , but once again he posted those pics 10+ years ago, so they might not even make them anymore.

Building out closets right now. Where can I find this (I know IKEA but what)?

I don't have the answers. When I bought my house 3 years ago, I started looking for this, but I could never find it.

We can ask the man himself ksteezy ksteezy , but once again he posted those pics 10+ years ago, so they might not even make them anymore.

Gi
Had to do a deep dive into his Flickr from back in the day and found pics. I still believe he mentioned finding it at IKEA, but looks like there was some custom installing at into the wall/closet. Always loved the Shoe trees built in aspect.
ksteezy shoe rack 1.jpg

ksteezy shoe rack 2.jpg

I'm trying to find it now. Is the shoe tree part custom by him? That'll help with searches.

It's an Ikea Pax Closet System seemingly mixed with a Komplement?

Ikea-Hack-7_thumb1.jpg
Ikea-Pax-Hack-6_thumb2.jpg

Did anyone get this email from SNKRDUNK? It looks like they are slowly starting to add the fees to them to bump up the prices. 3.5% isn’t bad tho
I received the email. I'll gladly pay the fee because their service/process is remarkably efficient over SX and GOAT. One week from purchase to doorstep, from overseas mind you, is way past impressive.

Screenshot_20230419_071104_Email.jpg

"To deliver products more quickly?" How much quicker can they get products from Japan to U.S. when they already getting here in less than a week?! I call Cap.

"X-ray transmission equipment"??? Cap.

I need SNKRDUNK to show proof of this hardware otherwise they lyin.

I don't like liars.

This is fair considering they aren't charging sellers any fees at the moment. They can't be operating at a loss just so people on Niketalk can save $30-40 here and there. The good thing at least is it seems the payment fees is only to buyers and not both buyers and sellers like how they do it on StockX.

Fire. Would y’all trade your pair for DS Space Jam 11? Lost and Found 1?

Just some hypotheticals that had me curious, I think I’d take SB 4 over both
9C665596-EA6F-4E39-AE77-5B4729D23D52.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom