Nike Sharkley ID: Share yours

Daaz.. what the heezy is all Agent good sir? I will say Im hooked on what I can do with the Sharks tho... For real...

I like this Army Green they got goin on...

RockDeep wrote:

Daaz.. what the heezy is all Agent good sir? I will say Im hooked on what I can do with the Sharks tho... For real...

you ask what all agent is.....
eek.gif

30sxbh1.jpg

now imagine wearing THOSE this summer....
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

looks like i've got some work to do..Rock I like what I'm seeing

Thanks Sir... I just purchased 5 and tweaked a few I have put up here... I cant say enough.. These options are great.

Daz... as much as I LOVE orange...I think me and EL are one of the only dudes who like Orange as much as grown dudes do... but I dont know if I could rock THISshoe in all orange.. I like the joint tho.. lol

I can't decide which one of these I bought are my favorite... If they had these options on the Hypers I wud have gone crazy.. lets hope the Hyperize andMax are just as mice with Patent Nubuck and Grain options.. no extree cost.

Ok im Hooked.

simplicity is a good thing. the inspiration should be obvious.

21mdc76.jpg

tempting. gotta see what color my team is playing in next league..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

These options are great.

Truth, i dont think anyone should complain about these....

... my only complaint is the lack of a gray outsole option, haha.

^^Seriously... you have been straight rubbing off on me if I do say so myself....

I have been tinkering with these options at a whole knew level... I have taken on the Montra. WWBPD

What Would BP Do? lololol

The Stat and Lake Show joints are my favs so far...but I will be rockin the irish remix and dunkman 4 horseman remix as well. I nixed the PHX and Army jointsand picked up a Caron colorway to add to the mix. I like the photo blue.. nice and loud.. lol

i want to order a few pairs, but again canada's screwed. almost every other countries has its own nikeID site but not canada.
bc035112e436af7eae06286ac47d90a5f53763d.gif

lexflex was there a particular inspiration behind yours?

I found myself going into my shoe room looking at different shoes to find inspiration for stuff.

When Nikeid adds Print and colors like cement and elephant things will get interesting to say the least.

smh.gif
at me for getting distracted from finals

color options/material is the best ive seen since the AF1. BUT gum drop bottoms would just kill the whole game.
pimp.gif

big apple/stash/AM96

^^ You dont.

Go to Create Wallpaper and then right click and copy and paste into the body of the Text box.

Design Process Started.. And a Brotha is Anxious.... 30% For the Mutha F-in Win.....

1st Up

D-Fish

Cal Jr.

Caron Remix

SVSM Irish Spring

Dunkman Remix

Stat 1 360 Max Trainer Remix

Back
Top Bottom