Nike Sharkley ID: Share yours

hey Ifetts... Thats the ALL Full Grain Leather Upper and Strap Correct? Did you use a Navy Blue? Im curious as to how mine will look for several I got now.

I did a Retro XII after the initial 6 I did, and they are due in tomorrow. Come on UPS man... I shall have some pics up ASAP...

I tried to get every Material Combo possible and the ones I dont like I will be sending down to the Minors....(my sons) lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

hey Ifetts... Thats the ALL Full Grain Leather Upper and Strap Correct? Did you use a Navy Blue? Im curious as to how mine will look for several I got now.

I did a Retro XII after the initial 6 I did, and they are due in tomorrow. Come on UPS man... I shall have some pics up ASAP...

I tried to get every Material Combo possible and the ones I dont like I will be sending down to the Minors....(my sons) lol
Correct....full grain all around. The brighter blue looked TOO bright on the website, and the navy looked brighter than it does in person, so nowI wish I had gone with the brighter one because it probably would have been a bit duller, yet more "royal" like the Orlando unis....

Im interested in what that Photo Blue will look like on my Carons... Or what the University will look like on the Retro XIIs...

Yeah they shipped relatively fast. Smooth process.

Tomorrow I get my XI/XII pack from the FNL restock! What a week!!!

Yup. from Order date to Ship date was just under three weeks....shipping made it right under 4 weeks for mine.

Ifetts.. did yours come by way of Alaska? Where are you located? Im on the east Coast.. I was thinking damn.. they couldn't have come in on an East CoastPort? lol.. Now Ground UPS is adding another 6 days..

Oh well.. I've waited this long...

In no special Order
Sorry for Resolution and Cam Pics
eek.gif

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

not bad, the wizards one dont really match tho the real colors

Yeah... but I actually like the way they turned out. That Photo Blue is something serious....

i find myself akwardly attracted to the all black pair, im contemplating on getting those... and the price tag isnt it exactly making it a hard decision

nice pics. Can we get some better pics of the amares. quality looks pretty nice. which ones you like the best?^

Thanks... The Gunmetal Grey is actually slightly Darker on the Sharkleys.. but I like the way they came out...

I'd have to Rank them as:
Dunkmans
Lakers
Cals
SVSMS
Carons
Amares..

wow rock, i know you talked about ordering several pairs, but deezam!!! nice job on them. love the brons dunkman cw. the fisher's aren't bad either.

vince...nice snake pool cw.

Back
Top Bottom