Nike Shox 2009 White/Orange Sales Samples

I personally think the design looks good. But need to see different colors for final judgement.

Originally Posted by 754boy

I personally think the design looks good. But need to see different colors for final judgement.
Basically.

Except the Orange colorway is appealing.
pimp.gif

Can someone please test these and then make an assessment on the shox of the shoe instead of basing their opinion on how the show will work off looking atthem...

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Can someone please test these and then make an assessment on the shox of the shoe instead of basing their opinion on how the show will work off looking at them...

It does get quite annoying when people base their decisions off just the appearance of a shoe. But I guess it is their fault if they are turned off and missout on a shoe, only to hear good reviews about them and if they would have actually tried the shoe on, they would have changed their mind...

shox just dont have that appeal anymore...remember when the first "Boing" Commercials came out??

Originally Posted by cyu9204

These don't look too good...def might hurt your ankles cuz the heel looks so hard

Looks can be deceiving.......The new shox puck is actually more cushioned than you'll find on any other shox shoe.

btw - ALL shox suck. End of discussion. (imo)

i liked these a lil bit but than saw the different colorways and quickly changed my mind.

Back
Top Bottom