Nike Shox bb4 at www.Sneakerhead.com

same here i took mine back
frown.gif
  i wish i never did though. i had the white and patent navy

i remember vc wore these several years ago. i had a pair of vc shox before but they aren't made for my feet. i wonder how these would be...

VEry seriously considering pulling this trigger. Anyone know how long these have been up? Don't know how quick I need to decide.

^ i would think you should be good. last i heard about these they were still sitting at some HOH's.

man, i just played in one of my old pairs and the sole came apart almost instantly =(

i know those released last may at select HOH. Got my pair from a friend who copped it in NY HOH. After some time it was on sale at some footlockers.

I love these but I only buy shoes to play in them, not to sit in my closet lol so after ballin in low cuts (the Kobe 4's and 5's) for the past year, there is no way I'm going back to a high top shoe... I put on my old pair of shox a week ago and I almost twisted my ankle, so I quickly went back to the low cuts.

Originally Posted by al3x89

I love these but I only buy shoes to play in them, not to sit in my closet lol so after ballin in low cuts (the Kobe 4's and 5's) for the past year, there is no way I'm going back to a high top shoe... I put on my old pair of shox a week ago and I almost twisted my ankle, so I quickly went back to the low cuts.

Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense to me. You almost twisted your ankle, so you went back to a shoe with no ankle support? Lol

Originally Posted by duke4005

VEry seriously considering pulling this trigger. Anyone know how long these have been up? Don't know how quick I need to decide.
These have been up for at least a month now!

Back
Top Bottom