Nike Shox Hyperballer

I don't like these and wouldn't wear them fo b-ball because the shox's there just not very good for ball thats what I think.

I don't like these and wouldn't wear them fo b-ball because the shox's there just not very good for ball thats what I think.

decent lookin. dont really see anyone ballin in shox anymore tho.
they kinda lost their piz-zaz when nike over produced the tech.
would rather like to see an early shox release retro instead imo.

decent lookin. dont really see anyone ballin in shox anymore tho.
they kinda lost their piz-zaz when nike over produced the tech.
would rather like to see an early shox release retro instead imo.

I can definitely say I'm in love with this shoe. I need that black/lime/white colorway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Does anybody got the specs??? Only way I could see my self copping is if theses have a zoom unit in the forefoot. Zoom+ Fuse+ Air Shox = a solid ball shoe

Zoom in forefoot would be clutch on these...I doubt they'll have an airbag in the front though, regardless if it needs it, Nike's probably too cheap to put it in...

I actually never owned any Shox+Zoom setup sneakers, but I loved the VC1, VC1 low, VC2, VC3 from back in the day. These remind me of something they'd make for VC..To anyone who owned them, was there ever an odd clunkyness, or akward heel-toe transition w/ BB4s or Stunners? Looks more likely I'll get these as casual sneakers anyway though when they drop to around $100 or less (nobody's paying 160 for these, maybe some PE's at HoH, but not for a GR colorway).

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Does anybody got the specs??? Only way I could see my self copping is if theses have a zoom unit in the forefoot. Zoom+ Fuse+ Air Shox = a solid ball shoe

Zoom in forefoot would be clutch on these...I doubt they'll have an airbag in the front though, regardless if it needs it, Nike's probably too cheap to put it in...

I actually never owned any Shox+Zoom setup sneakers, but I loved the VC1, VC1 low, VC2, VC3 from back in the day. These remind me of something they'd make for VC..To anyone who owned them, was there ever an odd clunkyness, or akward heel-toe transition w/ BB4s or Stunners? Looks more likely I'll get these as casual sneakers anyway though when they drop to around $100 or less (nobody's paying 160 for these, maybe some PE's at HoH, but not for a GR colorway).

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Shox is bad for the knees. Pass

isn't it that these don't make use of shox anymore? it's something like air max in shape of shox or something like that.(From intervie of Hyperballer)"There’s a Max Air bag here in four pods, and it’s not Shox anymore and it’s not going to play like Shox. It’s softer, more cushioned, more responsive and has better transition. Unfortunately, there was a connotation around Shox that it was going to be firm. The other factor is the costing aspect, and the number of molds that it takes to build the platform. It’s pretty amazing, and it’s about nine pieces to put that bottom together." -Leo Changhttp://blog.eastbay.com/f...il-the-shox-hyperballer/

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Shox is bad for the knees. Pass

isn't it that these don't make use of shox anymore? it's something like air max in shape of shox or something like that.(From intervie of Hyperballer)"There’s a Max Air bag here in four pods, and it’s not Shox anymore and it’s not going to play like Shox. It’s softer, more cushioned, more responsive and has better transition. Unfortunately, there was a connotation around Shox that it was going to be firm. The other factor is the costing aspect, and the number of molds that it takes to build the platform. It’s pretty amazing, and it’s about nine pieces to put that bottom together." -Leo Changhttp://blog.eastbay.com/f...il-the-shox-hyperballer/

Back
Top Bottom