Nike Shox VC

Slightly off topic, but I also think the BB4s were my most comfortable shoe, had white and navy ones. The back-of-the-foot(for lack of a better word) cushion felt like extremely pliable foam. Just hated how the inside of the "shocks" would get dirty hella easily; had to wet-rag them every day.

Good to see a VC thread creating some discussion! VC is by far my favorite athlete. Ive been collecting his PEs for years now. In regards to retro-ing the line Vince retweeted this yesterday:

Vince Carter ‏@mrvincecarter15 16h16 hours ago
What you said!!! RT @damonheg: @nikesportswear needs to retro that @mrvincecarter15 signature shoe line

Good to see a VC thread creating some discussion! VC is by far my favorite athlete. Ive been collecting his PEs for years now. In regards to retro-ing the line Vince retweeted this yesterday:

What you said!!! RT @damonheg: @nikesportswear needs to retro that @mrvincecarter15 signature shoe line
Collecting PEs?! PICS PLEASE!!!

m8v24jl.jpg

Sweet colorway man! More VC PE's Please 
nerd.gif

The ones I cherish the most are probably the T-Dot VC 3s but I can't call em PEs though 
ohwell.gif

Yeah those are craaaaaaaazy! The 3s are my favorite model and that is the best colorway I've seen!

Amazing condition and god damn a US12.. how the hell did I miss them :frown:
Hah sorry man. I just have a ritual of searching for a select few kicks from the newly listed stuff at least once a day, these had some bids on them and I just got lucky and didn't get outbid.

I love love love the way the vc 2 looks.
It totally doesn't work for my style of play and ankle shape tho.
Forefoot was really dead too.
I'd love some casually.
I liked the 1s best out of vs for actually playing

Just got these on eBay for $62 shipped :smile:

Pretty great condition. Only a little yellowing on the sole and some on the sock liner, which you can't really tell in the pic

Back
Top Bottom