What are you supposed to do with these?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Where are all the "true" posite lovers. Would like to get their take

Naw u know i can't mess with those.. EWWW
sick.gif

I definately feel you on that one fresh. they will weed and seed the real from the fake though. people should just sit back and watch the newly found foamlovers ride the wave and cop these off of impulse

DIDDYDADAGGER wrote:

DIDDYDADAGGER wrote:

sick.gif

I definately feel you on that one fresh. they will weed and seed the real from the fake though. people should just sit back and watch the newly found foam lovers ride the wave and cop these off of impulse

"foam head signing in"

these are
eyes.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif

see im the type to look at the possibilities first...

what we got here is something that can be soo much more than what it is....

skyposite.jpg

wear these with straight fit (no skinny) jeans dark denim, not too long but enough to stop at the end of the swoosh.
and no... you can not "POP" the tongue on these. these are dope. i don't think these are meant for court use tho.

but just look at the design... these are real nice. it has that LBJ IV toe box if you look closely.

i give it a B-

- Calvin Klein signing off -

Are these supposed to be blazer-dunkposites? I don't know if i can really vibe with this one. The foamlites maybe but these get no love off thejump
eyes.gif

The price tag is a bit too much, but I bet the shoe is good performance wise and comfy.......

Originally Posted by never wear them

DIDDYDADAGGER wrote:

DIDDYDADAGGER wrote:

sick.gif

I definately feel you on that one fresh. they will weed and seed the real from the fake though. people should just sit back and watch the newly found foam lovers ride the wave and cop these off of impulse

"foam head signing in"

these are
eyes.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif

see im the type to look at the possibilities first...

what we got here is something that can be soo much more than what it is....

skyposite.jpg

wear these with straight fit (no skinny) jeans dark denim, not too long but enough to stop at the end of the swoosh.
and no... you can not "POP" the tongue on these. these are dope. i don't think these are meant for court use tho.

but just look at the design... these are real nice. it has that LBJ IV toe box if you look closely.

i give it a B-

- Calvin Klein signing off -

seems to me, that court use is exactly what these would be for...otherwise why make it a posite? my guess is it aimed at those whose want a true"hoop-able" shoe with a classic casual look; similar to what the lebrons are, which is supposedly what people want these days from their hoopshoes...actually I kinda dig these, what kills it for me is the toe spring; looks like too much might look like clown shoes.

the thing that made the 1st few foamposites so dope was that they were pushing both the form, aesthetically, & the function, with the construction. Thefact that they did not really really look like anything else you would put on your feet was a key draw...i thinks that was a key for those that appreciatedfoams

At first I thought these were ugly, but right now I think these are ok

I wouldn't pay $160, but I would probably get them on sale.

I actually think they aren't that bad....I agree looks like a foam kevin durant/blazer hybrid or other shoes mentioned in the post....but I'll mostlikely grab em up. I'm from the DMV and flights/foams are a part of our culture. Not saying I get every model just depends on the style of them. And theseare a new style like the foam lites which I really don't care for. I wonder what other colors they will come out with...I assume basic colors like silver,pearl......

Back
Top Bottom