Nike SKYPOSITE

$160 is a joke.
laugh.gif

they look alright in the catalog photos but i think they might look better in a real photo with more angles and the laces not as tight

wow... one of the ugliest creations... leave the foams alone nike hahaha
pass for me too

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Id like to see how they perform on the court. never for $160.
Id like to see how badly they perform at retail.
grin.gif
QFT. These won't even move on a 50 with that MSRP.
smh.gif
and you know they're prolly gonna be excluded too.

but i reserve judgement till i can hold them in my hands.the pics on page one was so unappealing but man,those catalog pics got me shook a 'lil bit

I'm scared!!!!...and I'm a foamhead, I gotta see em in person,try em on and it may change..one thing I can say is that they look like you could kick ahole in a brick wall wit em or climb a mountain.

WOW,after seeing this real pics of the blue version I would really like to cop a pair.
But 160$ for a shoe that isn't looking or will peform better than the AMLVII's,I don't
think so,the AMLVII's are on top of my cop list and ain't gonna spend a cent until I
get em...

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

$160 is a joke.
laugh.gif

Nike have become complacent and greedy. They know very well they wont shift at $160, all it's about is pushing
up the wholesale price.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

copped especially da boozer n amare pes
pimp.gif

Photos?
nerd.gif

I'll take a close up photo of the STAT PE on the HoH PE wall in London over the weekend as well Yi's.
U can see how it fades from black to purple in the pic below(top row, 2nd from right), courtesy of crookedtongues

2lxd080.jpg

They spent money developing that when they could've just brought back the Ultraposite. I don't get it.

Originally Posted by scotballer5

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

copped especially da boozer n amare pes
pimp.gif

Photos?
nerd.gif

I'll take a close up photo of the STAT PE on the HoH PE wall in London over the weekend as well Yi's.
U can see how it fades from black to purple in the pic below(top row, 2nd from right), courtesy of crookedtongues

2lxd080.jpg

If that is it, then it looks pretty decent.

When are these supposed to release?

...Nevermind. I just saw November is the month.

Originally Posted by parada45

They remind me of chucks
the overall shape reminds me alot of the flightposite 2's.pointy and something that looks like it could be from the not too distant future.

I think im going to really like these...... after seeing these new pics.......... they look like a mix of Foam Lites, Lebron IVs, and Lebron VI's.

Back
Top Bottom