Nike SKYPOSITE

Originally Posted by Catch22

Originally Posted by sk2evolution

Originally Posted by sk2evolution

A quick question: There are 'Lunarposite' and 'Skyposite' versions: at toebox area and tongue. Any idea where can I get the one with 'Skyposite'? Nike Store has image of that at the website but when I ask them thru email, they didn't give me an exact reply, just said images on websites can be wrong some times...

Thanks in advance.
I'm pretty sure that only the old models read "Nike Lunar Posite" on the tongue. NDC currently has three colorways up, but only the carbon fibers are available for sale. The royals and silvers will come soon but those are old pics. The final product of both should share the same details as the carbon fibers.

Thanks for the help~ I just got my pair today and they're the correct one with Skyposite.
Originally Posted by andfattoo

I tried them on today, and they are very comfy. I wish the midsole was as shiny as the upper but oh well, they look ok to me though (not good enough for 160). I was with a friend on mine and she complained about how greasy the shoe was, i didnt even notice it at first but when i looked about the paper in the shoe box and it did have big grease stains on it. Did anybody else notice this?

My pair's kinda greasy too, you can see the stain on the paper. but it just need a wipe I guess.

I ordered a Kobe tee from Eastbay, and they magically mailed me a LEBRON LOGO tee with 'Kobe Premium Tee' sicker on the plastic bag -..-

The grease is probably mold release. It helps the workers removes the foamposits from the mold without doing any cosmetic damage to the boot. Soapy water will do the trick.
Thanks for educating.
The inner bootie's real tight (I bought true size) at the upper part of the foot, especially the seam between nubuck and mesh on the tongue's stoppingblood flow of my feet. But today is the first time so I guess I shall observe more...
- Mesh opening at the medial side is not really functional as the inner layer of upper is sealed.
- The outsole's slightly concave at the center area, think it's designed to counter the concex formed by wearing?

I tried these on and they felt weird and bit on the uncomfortable side. I was confused since I could feel the arch within the shoe (since the insole doubles asthe midsole cushioning). I tried on another pair in my size, then went half a size up and I could still feel it.

I don't know if this happened with anybody else, but I think the Foamposite Lite's feel better than these.

Got my pic finished of the Royals. Lookin' Good
sidelineapparel_2079_148863309

so what's the consensus on the fit? big? small? true to size?

when i first seen these i knew that they were going to become a classic love them can't wait to see them hit the shelves.

Are these selling poorly? I want a pair, but saw eastbay had every size in stock. How low is the price going to drop? Haven't seen a single pair inArkansas, but thats not saying much.

Back
Top Bottom