Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

App worked great for me too. Auto searched for  like 3 seconds then I had a pair. Thought for sure I was ****** when I saw that message lol.

Can someone explain the access code thing to me? You need code to use it or something? 
You can download the app off the itunes store, but to access the purchasing sneakers stuff you need an access code. Nike was giving them out at set locations throughout NY this week, plus NikeLA, Chicago, and NY were tweeting trivia questions you could answer to earn an access code. 

You can download the app off the itunes store, but to access the purchasing sneakers stuff you need an access code. Nike was giving them out at set locations throughout NY this week, plus NikeLA, Chicago, and NY were tweeting trivia questions you could answer to earn an access code. 
I see, so if I don't have an access code, I couldn't cop through the app?

kept searching fo rme.. i hate iphones. cant wait for it to work on my Note 3

yeah it says today at 12... no idea if thats accurate or if it was generic info they input

Well that's annoying lol. Then what's the point if you don't have a code?
Probably want to keep releasing small amounts of codes to see how their servers handle it, kinda like a beta run. Probably have to fine tune how the apps inventory syncs with the online inventory, especially with the people waiting in line.

I struck out with the app. It failed to add to cart then it asked to search. But I wear 11.5 which is a wretched size.

Not to say there aren't advantages to using the app but it seems like app users are competing against normal/bot/ATC.

And it's going to be crazy once its mainstream or people who root/jail break and figure out how to abuse it.

Last edited:
Let me be honest. Right now, it's folks selling access codes for an app that is hardly an advantage. Next, it's the rooted and jail broken bots.

I struck out on the Foams and Bred lows, so it's not guaranteed.

Last edited:
Completely forgot to check the app at 10 this morning. Still able to cart most sizes of the foams, but, of course, none are actually available.

Pretty much. And the inventory doesn't synch instantaneous with the site inventory database.

And Mark my words, those with jail broken iPhones and rooted androids will have advantages. Someone will develop an api to click faster than a human and enter the password automatically.

Pretty much. And the inventory doesn't synch instantaneous with the site inventory database.

And Mark my words, those with jail broken iPhones and rooted androids will have advantages. Someone will develop an api to click faster than a human and enter the password automatically.
I copy/pasted my password this morning. Not as fast as automatic but alot faster than typing since NDC requires a capital letter, numbers, and special character :lol:. I agree though the app will be exploited sooner rather than later.

I wish they'd add some history to the app and show previous Sigs/color ways.

And the bots will be faster...no need to scroll, they'll be able to grep/find the shoe, click buy button and enter the password. They may have as well just created a teleportation device to beam the customer to the Nike store lol...swab their cheek, check their id, get a finger print, etc.

Last edited:
Copped with the app as well. Didn't get through at first but I guess I had the option to wait in line for auto checkout and after 5 mins they were mine
pimp.gif

I'm confident that I wouldn't have gotten them on NDC.
yep i copped on the app as well. and what you said is true. i had my regular bots running on my computer and i used the app and copped with the app and struck out on my computer. app way faster imo

So its safe to say if you don't have a code theres no reason to even attempt on the 20s tomorrow.

^^^You should still try. Buying on the site still works. The app is just a little bit quicker. Also depends on size. I wear a size that isn't produced in huge numbers so my chances are going to be lower regardless.

Close your app then start it again. The app doesn't seem to do real time synching that well with the web site inventory database.

Back
Top Bottom